Epilogue

Author's POV

It's always said that you fall in love at very unexpected moment! But I feel that You realize that you're in love at very unexpected moment!

There's off course a huge difference between both!

Abeer realized his love for Meera just in fraction of seconds!!

Remember?

"I regret marrying a monster like you Abeer Malhotra!"

And Meera too realized her love for Abeer in milliseconds !

Remember??

"You'll never understand me Meera!"

Sometimes a fraction of second and a tint of hurt is more then enough for you to realize the reality!
But what matters is how you overcome all the challanges life is throwing up on you and win every battle for just One Person!

That one person in which not only your heart reside! In which you yourself reside!! Abeer and Meera did same! Fighting their own demons they fought every battle !
From fighting with each other till fighting for eachother they proved that -

The most powerful weapon in the world is love and on the same time The most powerful shield is love!

And when love is so deep,so genuine, so immense and so much pure you can grow old but your love will just remain young and as fresh as it was on the day you realized it!!

It went with Meera and Abeer too!
Time was moving with it's pace and so was life of Meera and Abeer. But one thing still didn't change! Off course their love!

Mihir and Mihira grew up in showers of just love and pampering! Why won't they! After all Only Grand children of Dev And Aditi Malhotra! And no grandparent in this world goes on without pampering their grandkids. Malhotra Mansion felt like a nursery with Three oldies running behind two brats whole day till they were three! And as Dev Uncle promised every sunday his ice cream party with Meera was happening in the same ice-cream parlour. That father -daughter time was something which no one was allowed to interrupt!!

Meera was progressing high and high in business! She was setting new goals to business world. No one thought that after twins Meera would come back anytime soon to work but breaking the stereotypes she was back to work just after six months the kids were born.
Abeer too was doing very amazing. But yes! He was still the hot head Abeer Malhotra!

Oh come on! Aren't we all admiring this Abeer only? The always real and one who's same all in and out!
And Meera's loving this Abeer only! Because it's his imperfections and he's just perfect with his imperfections which Meera loves!

For Abeer the most proud moment would be when he was recognized as Husband of Meera Kapoor! And he was just so much overwhelmed once when he was in Amsterdam and some people came to him referring him Husband of Meera Kapoor just to give some sovereigns for Meera! The woman they admired in business world like God! That day he felt proud of himself for being husband of Meera Kapoor!
They both were managing their own buisnesses like a pro! It never meant they weren't managing their family like pro! They did breaking another stereotype which says that a mother is solely responsible for taking care of child!

Their duties were divided. They were offered full morning to night help from their parents and Scarlett aunty but they knew that they don't wanna miss a bit of parenthood!
Waking the kids up and getting them bathed was Abeer's work after which getting them ready for home or pre school or school was Meera's duty! Their breakfast was prepared by their Grandma and they do finish it was Abeer's duty!