Chapter-61

Meera's POV

Can I be more lucky? No !!!!
I got a man who understands me without even I say ! I was missing mom and dad so much and my wish came true. I was seeing then after ten freaking years. and this will always be the best birthday ever. First because a daughter again got her parents on the day when she saw her parents for the first time by coming to earth and second the first birthday with my love,my husband..My Abeer !!!

No one still knows that who I'm but I'm sure now it won't hide, I myself will not hide it. And Rajeev Kapoor I'll not leave you now!!! I'm back Rajeev Kapoor!!

When Abeer opened the zip of my dress I was frozen. Goosebumps aroused when he touched by bare beck.
His effect on me !! I was holding my breath till he opened the zip of my ball gown!!

Abeer arranged the terrace so much beautiful. I mean how he get these unique ideas. The whole floor of terrace garden from start till end were decorated with tiny lanterns that made heart everywhere and it looked so much amazing!!!
And more amazing then this was that tent illuminated with those tealights and I could smell coffee beans. It was cushioned with mattress and pillows. This was just bliss!!
Just we both under the starry night!!

How romantic !!!!

He said he can do anything for my laughter!! I know I'm very very lucky but I just hope this anything doesn't really go to Anything !!

Well there was one more surprise for me. Gift!!!

"Emm..it's not much expensive ..actually not at all.." He said and I frowned

Why he always want to have a lump some price tag on everything!!

"Feelings don't have a price tag Abeer" I stated and he sighed
"Give me" I added forwarding her hand and he nodded taking out a box and a paper.

Whoaa!! Two gifts !!!! And the packing is really cute for the gift he's holding in one hand and in another hand a piece of paper.

"Wow...that looks nice packing and two gifts." I asked happily looking at the box
"Em, firstly open the box" he said and I nodded opening the box and took out the thing from inside.

Bulb. It was a beautiful bulb with a tiny switch and inside the bulb was imprinted I love You.

"From where you got this" I asked looking at him
"Cambridge. You didn't like it right..." He said being sad

"Idiot. I just loved it. It's so so cute and beautiful. Look at the glitters and this imprint. I'll hang it on my side of bed near lamp. Thank you for this." I said smiling and he smiled
"Now..show me your other hand" I said as there was a paper and I could feel something wrapped in it. 

He  gave me the same and I unwrapped it.
It was a small mirror.A very beautiful small vintage mirror!

I'm going to keep this in my handbag  forever!!

"I know I'm not perfect Meera..but I'll always be like this mirror to you. Very clear and true..I want you to look into my eyes as you look into the mirror and smile. Today I gift myself to you Meera. You can make me do whatever you want me to" He said and I looked at him.