Chapter-70

Abeer's POV

She's just amazing!! The way she shouted at media and zipped their mouths in one go was just out of my imagination. And that was for me!! How happy and loved I was feeling at that time.
In the office too she was damn good. But Meera is always Meera !! Being friendly around employees is of no use !! Because they misuse it!!
Let me see how she change the history of bosses!!
Well, Abeer Malhotra!! Whom are you challenging ? She's the Meera who makes impossible also possible !!

See yourself you idiot !!!

I came to my office with Joseph!! George is with Meera now all the time. George is Joseph's best friend and I know him since last 20 years; the time since I know Joseph!!

My Meera is as safe as she would've been with Joseph !!
Everyone in my office was looking at me shocked and amused. I know the reason very well !!

Ah!! I feel proud to be her husband right now !!

"Good morning Sir " Came Mr. Sinha's voice
"Good morning" I said and he smiled
"My best wishes to madam" he said handing me a bouquet of flowers.
"Thankyou from her side" I smiled.
"Sir, Can I say you something" He asked and I nodded
"The videos and Photos of Paris were amazing." He said excited and I looked at him.

I knew they'll get viral!!!

"Thankyou and now come to the work back and tell me schedule for today" I said and he nodded telling me the same.

Don't know when time flew. After attending three meetings, a conference and a presentation I was free till eight thirty.

What she must be doing right now!!

Thinking this I called her.

No answer!!
I called again but again no answer!!
I sent messages to her but still there wasn't any reply!!

What has happened to her. Is she fine!!

It's first day of her office. She must be busy with some work. But I'm sure she'll call before nine.

I waited for some time and at nine I got out of my office to reach her office.

It's just twenty minutes away from my office.
"Pick Meera then home" I said Joseph and he nodded starting the car.

I called Meera.

The number you're trying to call is switched off. Please call again later!!

What the hell!!

I again called her!!
Same reply!!
Is she mad or what!!

I sent her some messages still no reply!!

Divya!!
I called Divya and unfortunately got same result!!!

God!! I just hope they are fine!! These girls!!!!

I sent few more messages to them and called them some more time but I got no reply!!

And now I'm getting panicked!! God!!

"Are we going to reach tomorrow Joseph " I asked irritated
"Sorry sir. But traffic" He replied and I sighed

Why aren't you answering Meera!! I just hope you are fine. Please call me back !!!

It took thirty minutes more then usual and those extra thiry minutes tensed me thirty thousands time more!!!

It's ten and still no reply.