Chapter-84

Abeer's POV

I was damn happy that I can't tell ! God!! She's fine and it's more then enough for me!! Jay proposed Divya and I too proposed Meera!! Ever saw someone proposing wife! I did! When Jay was proposing Divya I remembered that when we were dancing in the MCD launch,Meera told me that our marriage was like a filmy marriage where we just took seven rounds around the fire because everything was in so rush! And since that time I wanted if I could anyhow change that ! I know I can't change but atleast I can give her the happiness right ! I wanted to choose Paris or England but Meera and Divya both always do something different from league! They chose Musoorie! I know the reason is calmness of the place and as they both told they don't need the whole world there ! And in some way it's right! I want all of us to enjoy to the fullest! Just Meera have to be all fit and fine till then!! Today's our anniversary and I've to do something! She would be thinking what I'll do when she's in hospital but baby I'm Abeer Malhotra! I was at mansion right now and was guiding everyone what to do and what not!

"Abeer! I've ordered the cake! It will be here till evening!" Divya said and I nodded
  "Hospital checked! Everything's amazing there! I've informed the head" Jay told!
"Sir!! Your parcel" Joseph's voice came and I nodded! 
"Thankyou Joseph! " I replied
"Mom! Did she eat her lunch properly" I asked 
"Yes! A bit face making and grunching of nose was there but yeah she ate it!"Mom replied and I smiled
"okay! Guys now listen everyone!! So it's three! We'll be going hospital at 7 pm ! Divya and Naina you know your work right!" I asked and she nodded smiling.
"Both moms! You will be with the cake! Both dads! You will be with the party crackers! Jay you'll be with George and Joseph! Keep that in mind don't be absent while cake cutting! She'll know something's fishy! "I reminded and they nodded.
"Scarlett aunty! You keep this thing in mind! Make a call to them at right time okay! " I guided and she nodded.
"Advik! Cameraman!" I told and he gave thumbs up!
"And what you'll do" dad asked 
  "I ? I'm guiding you all right. After all it's my anniversary too" I said and everyone chuckled
"You prepare that how to react infront of her in that costume" Naina smirked 
"Naina!! I think I should really cancel this idea!! She'll laugh at me yar!! It's so dramatic" I whined and everyone laughed.
  "God Abeer!! She'll also be wearing right!! So chill dude" Advik said and I huffed !

She'll surely laugh at me! Day passed and it was six pm! We all drove to hospital !!
And I looked at the floor on which Meera's room was there!!

Guys!!! Great work!! I can't believe this floor is a hospital floor!! You rocked guys!! " I complimented

"Okay Divya and Naina go"I said and they nodded going to Meera's ward!

Till then I too wore the king crown and that blue cape!! She came and when her blindfold was removed she was shocked!! She was searching for me when I came in front of her!!

"One year down honeybun!! And infinite years to go! Happy first marriage anniversary" I wished and she smiled looking at me as a tear rolled down her cheek!! 
"Thankyou" she whispered and I sat on my knees wiping her tear! 
"Pushpaaa!! I too hate tears" I mimicked and she chuckled!!
"You look so funny" She laughed while crying and I looked at Naina!
  "Told you! I'll look like a clown!! This cape was her idea" I whined and she chuckled
"You look funny but very cute!! And look at me!! Sky blue patient gown and this red long cape! I'm sure I too am looking funny!! But I liked it!! I loved it!! Thankyou everyone of you! And Mr.Malhotra you made our day!! One year knocked down and forever to go" she said and I smiled
"Let's cut the cake" I announced and moved her wheel chair!
We cut the cake and everyone sang  a chorous song for us while dads and moms bursted party crackers!! We fed cake to each other and to everyone!
"Mr. &Mrs. Malhotra! A very happy wedding anniversary! Wish you a bright and love filled life" the whole hospital staff wished giving us a bouquet and we thanked them!!
"Okay guys!! Now something good guys!!" I asked and Naina and Divya grinned!!
  "Anything else left" she asked and I nodded!!