Chapter - 7

Abeer's POV

So finally I'm married. But I'm not understanding one thing.

Am I angry on Emma for running away or am I angry on Meera for marrying me.

 I don't know why I don't feel like those heartbroken man when their fiancee leave them but yes..

I'm hell angry on that Meera for marrying me. I hate her and I'll make her regret marrying me very badly.

She isn't used to orders right!  I'll order her things and she has to do it!!!

Carrot halwa is my favorite.  It was really so yummy but when mom told me that she cooked, I felt like throwing it in dustbin in front of her but mom and dad were there so I just went away.

 And I don't know why the hell that designer showed such damn piece of shit to her and she liked that only. Strapless Gown and that too with a long slit.

 What does she want to show the world!!!

But you didn't stop Emma from wearing anything like that.

Areghh!! The hell I care.  I chose a decent piece for her and I made her choose a tux for me. I enjoy very much when she gets irritated but she can't do anything. That's just a start! You'll face much much more!!!

We went to resort and after getting ready I went to her room when I met her bestfriend Divya.
And she said me something which I don't know why but hit me somewhere but who the hell cares!!!! That bitch must have told her all this!!

Mom said we've to enter the floor to gather. You know a lovey dovey couple infront of this world!!!

Can I admit she was looking beautiful!!

Oh really! She was looking hell gorgeous !!!

Abeer's outfit

Meera's outfit

Meera's outfit