Copy rights and Chapter-1

COPYRIGHTS OF THE BOOK

Copyright © Chandani (meltinglines)

All rights reserved !

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters,places and incidents are either the product of author's imagination or are used fictitiously just for the book. The images used inside the chapters belong to their respective owners and sites !

This book is subject to the condition that it shall not,by way of trade or otherwise be lent,resold,rewrite or copied in any way without the Author's prior written and signed consent. No poems and the quotes are allowed to be copied and pasted on another pages or sites. This shall be considered illegal and actions will be taken against such.

Chapter 1

Abeer's POV

"Emma. Where the hell were you. I was waiting for you since fifteen minutes at my terminal" I asked looking at her.

"Sorry sweetheart. Was stuck in the director's office." She said kissing my cheek.

Emma is my girlfriend,or I must say my fiancee and right now we were heading to India to my parents for my wedding.

"I don't want to leave New York" She frowned while adjusting herself in the seat of my private jet.

"So who's leaving NY babes. We'll just get married and will be back here." I said smiling.

"Abeer. Is this necessary. I mean we can get into a live in " she told

"Won't you like me as a husband" I asked and she chuckled

"I'll be happiest" She said and hugged me sleeping.

I don't know about her. Sometimes even I feel if I'm ready to marry her or not.

What are you even thinking Abeer. She's your girlfriend after all!!!!

After she slept, I removed her head from my shoulder and resting it on head back, I went towards the couch and started working on my presentation.

"Sir we've landed India" Came Joseph ,my bodygaurd's voice after hours while I nodded.

"Wow..India. You know the shoot in India was amazing last time." Emma exclaimed

Well, Emma is an renowned NY model!! Offcourse very very beautiful.

"Come let's move outside" she said excited.

"Don't shout Emma and one minute. Cover your face. You know our relationship is not known by anyone and I don't want media to fuss right now" I snapped and she grumbled.

"Fine whatever. But after marriage everyone will offcourse know that I'm your wife" she smirked and I chuckled.

We went outside and hopefully my bodyguards had the area fully covered.

Soon we reached my home.

How much I love my mansion in New York but I've never seen my India's mansion in real. Just in pics and all.

Yeah!! I have never come to India. But today I looked at it.

It's marvellous. It has to be the best after all it was Asia's most expensive mansion.

I looked at Emma and she was amazed just like me and why wouldn't we be.

Malhotra's Mansion