Chapter-46

Abeer's POV

She was literally shocked when she came to know that I'm the buyer of that neckpiece. Well, that was decided the day I saw the design. Even before dad told, I wanted that this should belong to Meera and I'm very very happy that this beauty was on my beautiful !

And she was looking gorgeous. Her red evening gown and that Ruby and diamond beauty on her.. perfect!!!
It felt as if this piece was made for her only.

I don't know what has happened to her. Why she thinks that she's not worthy of this or that or anything. How to tell you Meera that you're worthy of each and every happiness of this world and more accurately you're the only one who's worthy of every happiness of this world.

Thanks heaven she cooperated otherwise I don't know what I would've said in front of media.
Well I know she will not deny in front of media.. but you know lioness can do anything!!

Yeah lioness kissed you!!

Oh!  How can I forget that. Never!!!
I love when I kiss her on those soft cushion like cheeks!!!!

It's like I feel as if I'm a teenager kissing a girl on cheeks for the first time. And the best thing she don't deny me..
It affects her.

I hope positively only. I know it's new to her but she don't deny me. But why?  Do she feel....

Just because she's your wife Abeer. Don't think anything else getting high hopes and then falling down!!!
That's true aff!! She doesn't deny because of this only !

After the exhibition was over and signing off with many dealers on the same night we drove back to home.

Ruby and Meera became good friends. Bidding goodbye to Mr.Rishabh and Mrs. Ruby we came outside.

Joseph was already with the car outside.
We sat in the car and the first thing Meera did was removing the necklace but I stopped her.

Don't Meera. Let me capture you in my heart with this image too peacefully!!

"Don't." I told

"Why. I've done what you wanted right.. now please." She replied

"Meera.. dad and mom will be very happy to see you in this. Dad wished the same." I said and she looked at me for a second before nodding.

I'm  not saying this wrong. Dad and mom wished to see her with this one.

Dad and mom mean so much to her. She's ready to do smallest of small thing and biggest of big thing for them. She can keep herself on bay to do anything for them!!

"Why did you do this Abeer. Do you even know this was a loss to your company. A businessman doesn't loose things.. he grabs them. He grabs opportunities" she said and I looked at her.

"Some things are more important then business and even a businessman is also a human after all. Some things are done for others happiness Meera and no one can understand this better then you" I told and she looked at me

Yes because she do everything for others happiness only!!

"And for whose happiness was this" she asked

Your!! Only And Only for You My love!!
I wanted to shout and say but couldn't.

"For... family" I replied and she nodded at bit looking at window.

Her favorite!!

"Meera.. you tired" I asked

"Hell lot. I feel like just going and sleeping without changing. That's why I hate parties. Firstly spend hours to get ready.. then wasting hours there.. then coming back and wasting some more time in changing." she yawned and I chuckled