Chapter-2

Meera's POV

I was in college when aunty called me.

I was going to my bestfriend's home but I'd to skip that because aunty first !!

I was in the car going back home.

Yeah Malhotra's mansion. That's my home.

"Uncle do you know what happened so suddenly" I asked driver uncle.

"No child." He replied and I nodded

Don't know what has happened.

Aunty seemed happy as well as sad at the same time. Hope she's fine. I can see everything but can't see aunty and uncle sad. They've become my life in these ten years.

Now don't think that I'm an orphan.

I'm not!!!

But may be uncle and aunty understand me better than my parents do. After all not everyone has the fate to leave their parents at an age of thirteen!!!

Pheww!!!

I was there finally.

My home.

I came out of the car and ran towards door.

One minute. Who's there in garden!!

Thinking this, I ran towards garden first but as soon as I stepped inside, my heel came on a person's shoe and we both fell with a thud!!

"Ouch" I groaned in pain.

"Damn girl. Don't you have eyes" the man shouted

I stood up still my eyes on my top and jeans which was all in mud.

Damnn!! It was all new!!

I started cleaning it with my hand.

"I'm really sorry mister. I didn't see as I was in hurry. Actually aunty called me all of a sudden and I didn't pay attention and my heel came on your shoe and I..." I was rambling when he again whisper yelled.

"Shutup girl and stop rambling" he yelled and I looked at him.

Ohh lord!!

So finally that Malhotra is here. How can I forget him when everyday I look around thousands of pictures which are hanging on every wall of this mansion.

Apple of Aditi Aunty's eyes of course!!!

"Oh My god. Abeer Malhotra. Now I get to know why Aunty called me in a hurry here. After all aapne apne darshan Jo diye unhe das sal baad.
(You came in her sight finally after ten years) " I told and he looked at me from top to bottom as if checking me out.

"Excuse me " I asked and he looked at me

"You're that girl , which lives with my mom and dad. Didn't you find anyone else ? " he spat and I looked at him shocked.

"Excuse me Mr.Abeer Malhotra. Mind your words before you say anything" I told and he smirked at me.

"And you Ms..whatever. Be aware that you're standing in my mansion and it won't take me a minute to throw you out of this house" he smirked