Chapter-63

Meera's POV

And I was at my mansion. My most favorite place in the world. It didn't change a bit. My rooms were still same. The things were at the same places as I left them. I was in my room and tears were not ready to stop.
"Honeybun. Please stop crying " Abeer said but I wasn't able too. "Honeybun..let me take away all your pain and tears" he said breaking the hug and slowly kissed my lips.
For seconds I wasn't able to respond and he looked at her breaking the kiss.
"Meera.." he whispered sweetly and that's enough for me to kiss him and let my all pain go away. Yes!! His kiss only have this power!! I experienced this last night.
I tiptoed myself as a tear rolled down my cheek and with that I slammed my lips on his. He poured all his love and care in the kiss and on the other hand I poured all my love and pain in the kiss.

And he took away all my pain and tears.

"Honeybun, you okay now" he asked wiping my last tear and I smiled.
"When you take away sorrows like this then how can't I be okay" I Said and he kissed my forehead.
"Meera,how much time child. Your snacks are getting cold" came mom's voice
"Will be back in minutes mumma" I replied
"Your suitcase is there. Freshen up. I'll see you in ten minutes" I said pecking his lips and he smiled.
"Meera, I wanna really have cold shower. Where's bathroom" He asked and I nodded taking him inside the walk in door.
"damn!! It's your walk in"he shouted and I looked around.
I too wasn't shocked will be an understatement.
"Holy.. arrghh!! Mom won't change!!" I sighed and Abeer laughed.
"Finallyy!!! this exactly describes the wife of Abeer Malhotra and off course daugther of Aditya Kapoor!! " He said and I frowned.
"And I can't wear these much clothes and shoes and these accessories in seven births. Mom is just too much. Even if she knows I'm here just for two days,she has filled the two floors like I'm going to live here from now!!! I was so happy with my small walk in in India. Look at this it looks as if its your walk in" I said and he smiled
"Their daughter is back Meera,won't they pamper their daughter with everything they can do and now your walk in in India too is going to change and no denials in that" He asked and I smiled nodding.
"Now go otherwise this time dad will come and throw us outside the room"I said and he laughed going inside.
I took out a comfortable top, jeans and a coat. It's still cold in early spring here. I got ready and walked back to room to only to see this man busy with his laptop.
"Mr.Workoholic shall we" I asked and he looked at me.
"You just move downstairs. I'll be there in ten minutes" he said and I sighed nodding.
I took lift and went downstairs to see mom and dad sitting in living room.
"Mumma.."I squeaked
"so..finally she's here"mom said and I chuckled
"Where's Abeer"dad asked while I laid in his lap.
"Busy with some work,will come in some minutes" I said and they nodded
"Mom.macarons" I asked as I can smell fruit berry macarons. She nodded smiling and I jumped and out from the couch and hugged her.
"I so missed these from your hands mommyyy"I shouted in joy and she chuckled
"And I want to taste them as I can smell the caramel too "came a voice and I looked behind to find Abeer.
He was wearing a white shirt with denim jeans and a casual blazer. He looks hell handsome in everything he wear.
"Yes Abeer. Just come." mom said and he came while homestaff came with a tray having coffee and macarons.
I so love them and my mouth started watering seeing them.

"Your first love"Abeer whispered and I chuckled
"No doubt in that" I said and we ate macarons and spend time with mom and dad. I was so surprised when I noticed that our most of the homestaff was still same.

Suddenly I remembered something and I stood upmoving away!
"Princess! Where are you going" dad asked and I smiled

"To something which I didn't touch for 10 years" I replied and went towards ball room ! I looked at the Piano and sat on the chair! Looking back I saw all three of them standing there!
"She plays beautiful Abeer! Did you ever heard her playing piano" dad asked Abeer
" I would love to hear it today" He replied and I smiled wiping my tears and started playing it for my Abeer but stopped in seconds!
"What happened baby" Mom asked and I looked at Abeer who was standing there with his hands in the pockets of his trousers.
 "You know right I'm a bad singer! Will you sing on my behalf" I asked and he smiled coming near me!
"Which song"He asked and I smiled saying nothing and started playing again looking at him while his smile widened!