THIRTY NINE

* mature content alert *

*read at your own risk *

" Jimin I know you cannot resist and honestly even I am not able to ., but this for our own goodness ., whenever you feel like hiding something important from me ., you must  be remembered of this situation every single fucking time " . Hana said and went to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast . 

" But not today ! " Jimin said and hugged her from back placing wet kisses on her exposed back. 

" Jimin ., stop it ! " Hana exclaimed but didn't move an inch . She knew how needy she had become after going almost a year and a half without sex . 

" I know you want this too Hana ! don't try to stop me ! " Jimin said and continued kissing her while his hand played with the hem of her top . 

 Jimin used his teeth instead of his plump lips  to mark her his . Hana hissed and moaned in his ears which made him turn on . 

while Hana was deep into the feeling of his love bite , Jimin slowly slid his fingers under panties and slightly made circles near her womenhood making Hana moan louder . He was just teasing her but she begged for more , she couldn't control the tight knots that were forming in her stomach . Jimin slowly lifted her up and made her sit on the white kitchen slab and kissed her . This time Hana wanted to be dominant over him so she slightly rubbed against the clothed boner making Jimin groan in pleasure ., taking this as a chance ., Hana put her tongue in savouring the taste . Though it started as slow kiss ., it turned to be the most passionate one . 

Jimin slightly put his hand inside her top ., discovering that she haven't wore a bra , he slightly started to squeeze her breasts ., Hana moaned in pleasure giving a chance to Jimin to put his tongue in . He slowly started to lift her top up and they had to break the kiss so that Hana would be free from her top . Jimin placed wet kisses over her jawline and slowly moved towards her chest making Hana a lot more needy . He made love bites all over her chest but he didn't kiss her now hardened nipples . Hana begged for him to do so but he wanted to test her patience this time . 

Hana couldn't resist anymore and got down of the slab and undone Jimin's pants . She started to rub against his clothed dick while she was trying to remove his shirt . This made Jimin more impatient and tore his shirt as a means to help Hana ., but least did he know that Hana was also trying to tease him . 

Hana was kissing his crotch while playing with the hem of his underwear . Jimin became more impatient as his dick erected more and more and his underwear isn't helping him ., that's when Hana pulled down his underwear and slowly stroked his dick , kissing them slowly , she took his entire size in slowly sucked .

"mo..more " Jimin moaned but Hana wanted to tease him as much as possible and didn't wanted him to cum this soon yet . 

" fas..faster ..faster " Jimin begged again but it didn't  help so he started slowly pushing himself making Hana gag ., increasing the speed bit by bit made him cum inside her mouth and she swallowed it happily . 

Jimin pulled her up by her hair and kissed her nipple and squeezing the other . Hana was beyond her pleasure and the knots forming inside her stomach didn't help .

Jimin suddenly put his dick inside of her and that's when she realised that she no more had her panties on ., tears formed in her eyes as this was sudden which made Jimin fear and he slowly started to pull out but Hana locked her legs against his waist

" I - like ..like it ro..rough " she said still adjusting to his length 

" rougher it is then " Jimin said and started thrusting in and out making her walls tighten against his member 

" no baby .. I ..am ..I am not.. " hot liquid filled inside Hana making her cum at the same time as Jimin . 

Jimin pulled her into a deep kiss without even giving her a break to take in air 

" it ..it was ama..amazing !!!" Hana managed to say between the kisses . 

" we aren't done yet baby " Jimin said and kissed her  slightly stroking her inner thighs . 

* end of mature content *

" I think I should prepare the breakfast " Jimin said loosing himself from Han's tight embrace .

" you should . Don't even expect me to walk normally for a day or two " Hana said giggling .

" someone said no sex for a week and that someone begged me to go faster " Jimin teased her 

" well.. I was wrong " 

" you have a punishment babygirl " Jimin said making Hana flinch .

" you .. you are kidding right ?" Hana asked . 

" not at all .."

" what's the punishment ? I am ready to face anything " Hana said trying to sound bold but she failed in doing so . 

" here ... " Jimin said handing her a pack .," you asked whether I brought you something from America right ? so here it is " .

" is this my punishment ?"

" don't judge too early baby .. open the pack and you will know" .

As Jimin said ., Hana slowly opened the pack and there it was ...

" a fucking vibrator ?" Hana shouted . 

" you know what is it's speciality ?" Jimin asked in a husky voice .

Hana nodded side - by - side meaning she had no idea about how these vibrators work ., of course she knew they were used for sexual arousals but this pack had two pieces confusing Hana but at the same time she was excited .

" when are we gonna use this Jimin ?" Hana asked 

" so..you know what that is . , but you will be the one to use and not me " Jimin said with his smirk completely visible . Hana knew there was something big planned for her . 

" but why?" Hana asked making doe eyes so that she could melt him . 

" that doesn't work babygirl .. and we are not using this today " Jimin said .

" I will be trying this out today and if its not irritating ., you will have a surprise ". Jimin said again.

" but what if you are too much aroused ? won't need my help ?" Hana asked in a sexy way as a attempt to tease him . 

" if you don't stop it now ., I think you will be lunch as well as my dinner !!"Jimin said which made Hana to try to escape from him but failed to do so .. and ended up falling on the couch .

" you .. you said you will prepare breakfast !" Hana said so as to stop Jimin from laughing his lungs out . 

" I will just order some pizza . I seriously can't prepare anything  if you are sitting half - naked like this " Jimin said .

" Whatever!! you were the one to start so don't blame me !!"

" who asked you to be so sexy just after you wake up ?" 

" wha-what ?" 

" yeah !!"

" whatever ! now help me bath and change "

" what a nice way to ask to ask shower sex "Jimin said making fun of Hana's condition .

" shut up and help me .. and I swear if you put your d- "

" okay okay I won't "

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

so how was this chapter people ? I tried my best to improve my way of writing smut and please tell your opinions because that will help me a lot .

anyway I will be completing this book in other few chapters so I  hope you people will support me till the end !!

love y'all