NINE

Everyone headed towards the park speaking something which isn't even related to them .

Lisa and Tae were far further from them as they wanted this time to be spent just between them .

They had said they will be going to a different place and will be coming back before everyone else does .

Jimin and Hana were rather in a different condition .

None of them were ready to start a conversation .

" Um..um would you like to have a ice cream ? " Jimin asked .

" Um..yeah , why not ? "

" Just wait here , I'll go get it for you..."

" Which flavour would you like ? "

" Um..I think mint chocolate ? "

Jimin started laughing at the very idea of mint chocolate..
I hope you know why..

" Wh..why are you laughing , is there something ? "

" No no , it just reminded me of something , well.. just wait here , I'll go get the ice cream you want " .

~

" Here you go...your favourite mint choco"

" Thank you so much..."

" Hmm... By the way , can I tell you something ? " Hana asked .

" Yeah...why not.."

" You are really looking good today and the when your eating ice cream.., you look even more cuter you know ? " Hana said .

This sure made Jimin run out of words but the mention of the word cut made him a bit angry

This sure made Jimin run out of words but the mention of the word cut made him a bit angry .

" Thank you for your compliment . But can you say that I am not cute , you know that is completely out of my character , umm..I don't think I am as cute as you describe..."

" Oh is it , see even now you are acting cute..." Hana pouted .