FIFTEEN

Jimin woke up because of his phone's vibrations . It was Tae who was calling continuously .

" It better be important Tae " Jimin said in a raspy tone . Anyone could tell that Jimin was sleeping but Taehyung was just shocked to know that Jimin was resting during the day time .

" Can you just open the door " Tae said on the other side of the phone .

~

Everyone were shocked when Jimin opened the door . He was half naked with only a towel covering him .
They all got the idea of what would have happened earlier but it wasn't something that you ask directly .
They knew how horny Jimin can be but they never had a single idea about Hana accepting his speed .

Jimin saw Taehyung having some pizza from dominos and some juice .

" Thank you for the pizza Tae , we both were craving for it " Jimin said and took the parcel .

" But we brought because we needed to check up on Hana ..." Jungkook said keeping his voice low .

" You guys don't need to check her ... She is alright now ..."

Silence was the only thing that could be noticed . There was many things going on each others mind . They wanted to know what was happening between Hana and Jimin . They wanted to know whether Hana was being forced into this relationship or is it her own will . Is Jimin really taking care of her ? Did Hana just accept him ? Is he just using her for his entertainment ?
But none of them dared to ask anything . They knew that angry Jimin is scary Jimin . They were just quietly waiting for him to invite them inside but instead..

" You can leave now " was what Jimin said .

~

Everyone just left the house as Jimin said and were busy planning to get them out of the house and to know the true intentions of Jimin .

~

Jimin and Hana were enjoying the pizza by themselves without any other worries .
Hana felt like these all were just a dream . How many girls would actually get to date their crush and spend time with them ?

On the other side Jimin was like as if he was flying . This may be his second love but this was special to him because he felt that Hana was the real one . She made him feel like he was a special person born on this earth . He felt special because he received the same amount of love or even more than that , that he is already showering her with . Yes this may be too early to decide about the right person but something...deep inside said him that they were made for each other .

" You're the only one whom I wouldn't mind losing sleep for , the only one who I can never get tired of talking to and the only one who crosses my mind constantly throughout the day . You're the only one who can make me smile without trying , bring down my mood without the intention and affect my emotions with every action of yours .

I can't just explain with just words how much you mean to me but you're the one I'm afraid of losing and the one I want to keep in my life "

Hana couldn't say anything other than to hug him tight and kiss him .
It wasn't something out of lust but it was purely out of love , the feeling in which both of them wanted to last long .

" Babe I don't know what I should be saying right now , but please know that those are the same feelings that even I have for you " Hana said .

" Shouldn't we be studying something right now " Jimin said breaking their long hug .

" Sure if you are the one that will be teaching me~ "

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

What do you feel about this chapter , share how y'all feel through comments 💜💜