FORTY EIGHT

" we are sorry we are late Mr. Choi ... "

" oh.. no problem sir .. we just came here a few minutes ago..."Choi Jong Hoon , the man who was ready to marry Hana said

" your make up is quite natural Mrs. Kim .." Jong Hoon complimented Hana 

" because I did not use any make up" Hana said and laughed .

 Choi Jong Hoon was quite handsome man . The way he dressed showed how decent their family was ., the way  he was talking was also respectable ... but the only fault with him was that ., he wasn't Jimin and Hana did not love him . For once Hana felt guilty ., she did not want to spoil this planned wedding .... but that doesn't mean she is ready to spend her whole life with a random young and handsome stranger .

' by this time they have to be here ' Hana thought to herself 

Hana's father gave her a cunning suspicious smile and said " lets start the process "

Hana was still waiting for Jimin and Jin to come and save her from this unwanted marriage but there was no sign of both of them . At this moment Hana started to doubt Jimin's love for her . Since Hana and Jin are not real siblings so there was no unwritten rule that he had to save her . She thought that it was best for her to carry on with her own plan than to depend on the two best men in her life . 

" are you ready honey ?" Hana's so called mother asked with a smirk written all over her face 

" yes mother " Hana answered giving her best smile .

" then exchange the rings " Hana's father said handing them the rings .

" We will be the people to guarantee their wedding" Hana's father said pointing towards Mr . Choi to the officer .

" that is all ? No kiss ? no taking meaningless oath with a stranger ? I thought it would be more difficult " Hana said after exchanging rings with Jung Hoon 

Hana's father gritted his teeth but did not say anything . Mr. Choi was beyond angry but decided to save the words for later . 

" shall we go home honey " Hana asked linking arms with Jung Hoon which made him look twice at her . 

" aww ... you don't wanna take me home ? are we going to our honeymoon right away ?  wait.. you don't wanna stay with me ?" Hana showered him with questions .

" well.. take her home Hoon- aa " Mr. Choi said 

" yes dad " he said and started walking . Hana stared at him for quite few seconds and followed him like a lost puppy . She knew her stuff will be sent to the place later so did not want to worry about that . 

" hello mister ? did you forget we just married each other ?" Hana asked as soon as she she caught up with his cheetah like speed .

" did you have to speak like that in front of our parents ?" 

"oh right ? parents .... do you love your parents so much that you care about their feelings ? were you too forced into this marriage ?" Hana asked slightly hurt by his words 

" well yes  ., I do love my parents more than you can imagine ., and I wasn't forced into this marriage . I wanted to help my dad with his business so I decided to wed you " he said with a straight face .

 This made Hana to think that she have to implement her plan as soon as she can . She is been betrayed by her men and now she cannot see people as she usually saw ., everyone seems so fake ., everyone seem like cheaters ., no one is capable of understanding the pain behind her smile , sadness behind her fake laughs .