THIRTY FOUR

" Hana are you ready ? " Jimin yelled from living room .

Hana came out dressed in a simple jumpsuit and yet Jimin was staring at her as if he would eat her in any moment .

" Shall we leave ? " Hana asked .

Jimin pulled her into a kiss . May be he was craving for those tasty lips all day long .

" I will miss you so much....." He said after pulling out

" Let's leave now !" Hana said pulling Jimin out of the house .

~

Lisa's place was also as big as Jimin's . It had a huge garden  and that's where the seats were placed . By the time they reached there , Jungkook and Taehyung were already there .

Jimin and Hana stared at each other wondering when did kookie and tae left the house .

To their surprise , yoongi and Namjoon were also there . Jin wasn't able to make it because he had to leave for London the next day so , he had to make sure that all his required documents were ready .

" Oh ! Hi man ! " Namjoon greeted , lifting up his whiskey glass .

" Hello hyung ! " Jimin greeted

" So...let's enjoy to the maximum today " Lisa said handing glasses of wine to Jimin and Hana .

" Sara ! " Jungkook breathed heavily when he saw her standing in the corner .

Everyone turned towards her . Well....there was nothing special in her ...or may be no one but Jungkook noticed it and that's why he couldn't resist .

" Can I kiss you ? " He yelled again when she didn't say anything .

" Do you guys ask before kissing ? " Yoongi and Namjoon asked Jungkook .

" You cannot kiss a person whom you aren't dating ! " Jungkook answered .

Everyone turned towards Jungkook in utter shock . This wasn't what they all were expecting .

" Um...hello everyone !" Sara said walking towards her friends .

" Should we kiss ? " Jungkook asked ...again .

" Should we ? " Sara asked shyly and moved towards him and crashed his lips .

" They are unbelievable !! " Yoongi said getting off his chair .

" Weren't you both dating ? " Lisa asked after a while .

" No..." Both of them answered shyly .

" Today is your day one . End of discussion " Taehyung said .

" Wah ! My friends are so great ! " Hoseok said coming in .

" Let's not talk about us " Jungkook said pointing his hand towards sara .

This introvert persons being shy is something entertaining to watch .

The guys were teasing them for a while until Jimin decided to change the topic .

" Hana ...you will be leaving for your father's place tomorrow " Jimin said .