FIFTY

five months later 

" Jimin... you have to move on... Hana is happily married ... " Tae said for the nth time 

" well... I know she is married ., but how do you know that she is happy ? did you ever meet her ?"

" well.. no ., if she wasn't happy ., she would have come to you Jimin ... she would have not left you like this ... "

" well ..., you must be comforting your friend who is in pain ., not saying the wrong things and pissing him off even more "

" well., this is my way of comforting ....I want you to enjoy your life  Jimin !"

" well I don't have a beautiful wife and a kid like you do Tae ! Just leave me alone and fuck off "

" well., if you are ready to move on.. your father will find a beautiful wife and you can have a beautiful baby ., but first stop drinking " Tae said and pulled the alcohol bottle from Jimin's hand 

" oh do you mean just like how Hana was sold ? no thanks " Jimin said and took the bottle from Tae 

" do not relate everything to Hana ! she is out of your life for good ., just forget about her and start a new life ., fall in love again ., find yourself ..." Tae said 

" how about you go on  a date with your pretty wife and leave your daughter with Yoongi ?"

" aah ! by the way did you meet with Jin hyung ? he was asking money from Namjoon "

" Namjoon ? did his father sell him too ?"

" don't tell me you don't know about their family Jimin !"

" what happened to his family "

" well... Jin hyung filed a case against his father and won ., he removed himself and Hana from the family registry and put both their parents behind the bars for faking the birth of two kids ., now he is starting his own business so he needs some money for a start up "

" all these happened ? in what ? five months ?"

" well.. if you did not involve yourself in drinking day and night and help the bar owners ., you would have known "

" well... time for me to leave ...I have a date tonight and preparations  to do ...." Tae said with a smirk 

" you should have left a long ago... "

-

Jimin was so frustrated after Taehyung walked out of the house saying that he had a date planned with Lisa . Jimin missed going on dates with Hana .., he felt jealous that Hana was happily married to a rich man but he was the only one suffering and missing . He walked to the nearby park where Hana and Jimin were usually going . 

He missed holding her hands while everyone stared at them with aww . He missed showing to the world that she was his and only his .

" Hana ? Is that really you ? or am I wrong ?" Jimin asked as soon as he saw Hana sitting on a bench with an old lady 

" Jimin ?" Hana said and stood up 

" wait.. are you pregnant ? here I was suffering day and  night and you were fucking him happily ? I thought you truly loved me ?" Jimin said ... almost yelled