FORTY

" Hana we should go and buy you some new clothes for Tae's wedding ". 

" no Jimin ., I have enough clothes for now . , filling up my closet will never help me " Hana said declining Jimin's offer .

They had finished their bathing  and had pizza too . Now they were laying on the couch cuddling.  

" At least for my sake ., hmm?  I always wanted to see you in a single slit dress " Jimin said making doe eyes and pouted . The same man who made her scream at the top of  her lungs just a few moments ago is now childishly behaving so that Hana would fall for it .

" you sure are kinky babe !" Hana said slightly reaching out his cheeks and poking them . 

" only around you !" he said making Hana blush .

" are we just gonna flirt the whole day ?" Hana asked . 

" lets go... I want to spoil you so bad !!" Jimin said making Hana move from his lap .

" then .. let me buy you something too.." Hana said . 

" sure !!" was all Jimin said . 

-

" Hana how about that baby pink coloured one ?" Jimin asked pointing to the other one . 

by now Hana has tried more than twenty dresses and yet he isn't satisfied or may be should I say he likes her to see in as many as dresses as possible?

  " you know what you are doing right Jimin ? " Hana asked now a bit pissed . 

" it's just .. all of them make you look damn sexy and I am jealous that the other guys too get a chance to see your beauty " Jimin said pouting .

" but only you get to enjoy what's inside babe !" Hana said making her attender who was holding another dress blush and cover her face . 

" how about we try a new method in the trial room babe ?" Jimin asked making Hana blush and feel awkward 

" I 'm still sore for your information Mr. Park !" Hana commented making Jimin feel proud of himself 

" aww you call me that only when we are in bed ... together .. babygirl " Jiimin said making Hana question herself . , was he always like this ? shameless ?

by the time Hana was about to say something after thinking for a while ., the attender cleared her throat indicating that this talk may take them to do something which isn't allowed in there .

" we are sorry !" Hana politely apologized  .

" why..why are you apologising babe ? you know sex isn't banned ? its not something wrong ., its something so -" 

" stop it Jimin !" Hana awkwardly asked Jimin ., making Jimin go easy on her .

" why don't you try that pink dress babygirl ?" Jimin said pointing to the dress that the attender was holding to .

Hana as requested by Jimin ., took that dress to the trial room and tried it . It sure made her look prettier than the previous dresses that she has already tried . 

" how do I look chim?" Hana asked .

" I just feel like I want to rip off that dress from you ., you look hot as hell !" 

" we are buying this !" Hana said for which the lady gave a weird look .

" that's the way he usually compliments me and I am pretty used for that "Hana said making the lady clear from her thoughts .

-

" so Hana ? did you ever wanted babies ?" Jimin randomly blurted out making Hana choke on the ice cream that she is eating .

" wha - what ?" Hana asked after clearing her throat .

" you know .. I have always wanted children . I am sure you will be the best mom !" Jimin said putting his one hand over Hana's shoulder . 

Hana was completely dumb-founded . , all of a sudden he avoided her so as to marry her and now what ? children ? is this a way he is trying to propose her ? why does he wants children all of a sudden ? did his father asked for one ?

" Hana are you here ? calm down I am not going to put a seed inside you as soon as we go home! okay ? chill!" Jimin said tapping her shoulder

" what makes you think that I will be a good mom Mr. Park ?"

" Don't call me Mr. Park here ., you know I can fuck you right her right ?" 

" Okay okay calm your balls Mr. Park " Hana said laughing and making Jimin go crazy 

"just wait Ms. Kim ., we will see who will win this game ?"

" I thought I was going to be Mrs. Park soon ., seems I will have to wait a bit longer !" Hana said taking a deep breath .

" Ah and about that ...let's visit your parents after Taehyung's wedding ., okay ?" Jimin asked doubting what Hana says . 

Hana just nodded her head and walked .

" Hana .. you know I am not forcing you to marry me right ? you can tell me Hana " Jimin said slowly intertwining his fingers with Hana's making Hana stop at her feet .

" if I had second thoughts Jimin..trust me.. you wouldn't have been allowed inside the house "

" well..the last time I checked ., it was my house "

" then I would have moved out !" Hana said and continued walking and Jimin followed her like a lost puppy .

-

'mhm..more ..Hana .. more ...!' Hana heard someone moaning her name and it was obviously Jimin . , but what was he doing ? 

Hana slowly knocked and there he was.., Mr. Park Jimin ., naked and completely drenching in sweat . 

"wha-what are you doing Jimin ?" Hana asked slowly peeping into his room .

" no..no don't come ... you .. you aren't supposed to be here " Jimin managed to say between his moans . 

" were you - were you mastrubating Jimin ? seriously ?" Hana asked in a bit sad tone 

" no ..no Hana its not what you think it is .. but I really want you now !" Jimin almost yelled giving Hana a major turn on . 

" No Mr. Park ! you have disappointed me ., you are not getting me  tonight " Hana said holding her laugh . , she knows that she  will be punished but yet she likes to tease him .

" you will be regretting it babygirl ! its better if you come here "Jimin said ., this time raising his voice for which Hana immediately opened the door and went in .

" undress !" was all Jimin said 

" I said to undress yourself Hana !" he said again as Hana didn't do whatever she was asked to do .

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

so... all I want to say is Jimin isn't forcing Hana into anything and that's what she likes ., she likes him to be the dominant and that's what it is 

hope no one shows dislike towards Jimin and the poor author 🥺🥺

the next chapter may or may not contain smut ., I haven't decided yet ., but there is more fun to come so hoping you all would await !!"

show some love !!

do VOTE and comment loves