THREE

Hana walked through the hallway searching for Lisa and Sara  but she couldn't find them anywhere

Hana walked through the hallway searching for Lisa and Sara but she couldn't find them anywhere . She walked to her class and was surprised to see him sitting next to her desk .

Many of her classmates were trying to get him but he didn't even turned his gaze towards them

Many of her classmates were trying to get him but he didn't even turned his gaze towards them .

Seeing Jimin surrounded by many girls , Hana felt a bit of jealous but she didn't knew what that feeling was . All she felt was the anger to destroy those girls that were all over him .

She sat in her desk not giving a sh*t about what was happening next to her . She was patiently waiting for Sara and Lisa to show up .

The classroom was filled by students in no time . Jimin just stood not minding the girls that were all over him for a while .

HANA POV

"No one is allowed to talk to Hana other than Lisa and Sara " " Hana will be sitting in the front desk , so.. I want you to shift " Jimin said gesturing the girl sitting in the front desk .

"But I don't like sitting in front desk . Moreover who are you to make rules for me .you don't own me . I can sit wherever I want , I can speak to whomever I want . Its none of your business . " I said to see how he would react . To be frank for the first time I felt that I should listen to him , I felt the need to be protected by him .

As soon as the words left Hana's mouth , the entire class went mute . Jimin didn't say anything , he just gaped at her with anger filled in his eyes .

~

The classes went normally but only thing was that Hana couldn't concentrate on any of the lessons . She was waiting for interval so she could speak to Jimin .

~

Hana searched for Jimin everywhere but she couldn't find him . She enquired the other seniors in canteen but they said he wasn't in the class from past one hour .

Hana was walking around the uni's garden searching for Jimin . She felt the need to see him , to talk to him bit she didn't knew what was she supposed to do once she found him .

She saw Jimin talking to someone . Oh wait..isn't that my father . What is he doing here ? Why is he talking to Jimin .

" Oh Hana , dear you are here , I was searching for you " Hana's father said alarming both Jimin and Hana . " I knew there were some bullies in your uni . I wanted you to feel safe so I was talking about that with is person here . " " He is the son of Mr . Park , I hope you remember him Hana , don't you ? " Hana's father asked her . She just nodded innocently not knowing what else to speak .

" This guy will be there for you whenever you are in trouble , so I think you should introduce yourself to him . He will be protecting you from being bullied . "

" He..hello..?I..I am Hana.." Hana said stuttering with a surprised tone . She didn't knew that Jimin was the son of Mr. Park , one of the richest families .
Jimin was also surprised to know that Hana was the daughter of such a great and rich family and yet she was this simple .

Hana's father stayed with them for sometime and left saying he had some business to do before he leaves Seoul .

"mm..its its just that...please don't tell anyone that I come from a rich family " Hana said breaking the silence .

"Why ? Are you ashamed of something " Jimin asked .

"No..no why should I be ashamed when I am born in such a great family . Its just , I like being simple and be like a normal person "

"Same here ... So don't say anything about my family to anyone , not even to Lisa and Sara " Jimin said .

*Silence again*

" Since your father has personally asked me to take care of you , it is my business to take care of you . So without any second thoughts listen to me and sit in the front desk and see that you don't talk to anyone other than Sara and Lisa . If anyone disturbs you , you are telling it to me , only me and no one else" Jimin said raising his voice which frightened Hana .

Hana just hummed and went back to class .

~

"Now that I can't ask him to stop taking care of me , we should at least try to be on good terms " Hana thought unlocking the door .

JIMIN POV

Now that I got a chance to be around her , I should utilise it to my fullest and be good to her .

~

" Oh my god.. am I already dreaming about him ? " Hana woke from her deep sleep only to see that it was still five in the morning .
Since Hana was up early , she did some workout and studied for a bit before heading towards the university .

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I know this chapter is short but I promise next one will be interesting..

Stay tuned

💜💜