TWENTY NINE

* Hana's outfit *

* Hana's outfit *

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days passed as the vacation also came to an end . It was time for Hana and Jimin to pack up their stuff and leave Busan .

" Grandma ...we are leaving today ..." Jimin said .

" Don't lose her...she loves you more than anyone in this world...so hold onto her "
Mrs. Park said .

Grandma also started to like Hana's cheerful character . No matter what was going on in her head but there was always a smile plastered on Hana's face and that was what everyone liked in her .

" There is no matter of leaving her...so don't worry and take care of your health grandma ...."

" Knock knock " Hana said cheerfully and came in .

" You...young lady...do you remember what I said you ? This boy here is my treasure ... So , if you hurt him ., You will have to face the consequences " grandma said .

" Grandma ..... you are fearing her.... and I know she won't leave me " Jimin said in a protective manner .

" Don't worry...he is not only your treasure , but mine too.....so I'll make sure that he is cherished...."

~

" Okay ...time to leave " Jimin said picking up the luggage .

" Here ...take this ..." grandmother said and handed a box to Hana . It sort of looked like a jewelry box and yes it was...a diamond necklace .

a diamond necklace

" If you lose it , it's like losing Jimin " grandma said when Hana was about to deny this gift .