THIRTY SIX

Everyone were searching for Jimin with all their power but they got no answer . Asking Jimin's parents was also of no use because they too didn't know anything ...

And here ., Taehyung's parents wanted his son to get married as early as possible . The wedding arrangements were also begun .

Hana was a mess as usual , though she tried to forget Jimin and move on... That wasn't easy to do .... She always thought to herself that she shouldn't call him and disturb him but again without her knowledge she was calling him.... Over and over again ..., And not even a single time her call was answered .

~

Jimin on the other side was busy with his studies .

" Aah she keeps calling me " he said to himself when Hana called him and put his phone on silent mode .

" Why don't you just pick up her call... After all she is your girl friend ! " Jimin's friend said. 

" Just mind your work !" Jimin said gritting his teeth .

" Rude... As Usual " his friend said .

Jimin was just focused on his studies.  He became so determined towards the studies because his father had promised him that as soon as Jimin finishes his studies , he was free to marry Hana . Though he knew that whatever he is doing now is hurting Hana , he couldn't help , he only wanted to see the big picture .

He had kept a watch on Hana , he always received about her whereabouts through texts and pictures . He also knew about taehyung's wedding arrangements .

~

Jimin was all set to come back to Seoul . He was confused as to how Hana would react when she sees him . He didn't even know whether his friends would accept him again .

He bought a gift for Taehyung and Lisa , but he didn't know whether he can give that to them or not .

~

Jimin knocked the door and waited for the person to open the door . As soon as Hana opened the door , he hugged her tightly and kissed her . At first , Hana was confused about Jimin's behaviour , but then she gave in . It was this time that she realised how much she had missed him , how much she missed his scent ,  how much she missed his lips ...on hers , how much she wanted to be pampered by him .

No words came out of their mouth but only tears through their eyes . Hana had so many questions to ask him but just seeing him made her forget everything . Jimin too knew very well that he had to answer so many questions  but this wasn't the time .

~

" Omo....finally Hana got a man ! " Jungkook said coming inside as he saw Hana and Jimin . The only thing he didn't noticed was , Jimin himself was here .

" What ??!! " Jimin yelled as soon as he heard Jungkook . 

" Wait...don't tell me ...Jimin hyung ...you came back ? " Jungkook was as confused as Hana .

" Yes ..but what did you just say ? "

" It was nothing ., How are you ?, when did you come ?, are you going back ? , Were you really there for your studies ? , Why are you with Hana ? , Did you make her cry again ? If you are here to make her cry , leave at this moment ....wait ...I should call the other boys too " Jungkook said and left the place to call other people .

" What did he just say ? " Jimin said with a smile and moved forward to kiss Hana , but she pushed him away .
She didn't know why she did that ...

" Hana ..you too doubt me ? Did you really think  I was just playing with you ? " 

" Yes . . Not only she but we all thought the same thing too . ... " Namjoon said .

" Fine ....go on ...ask me whatever you want ? " Jimin said sighing .

" Ask you ? Don't you really have anything to say ? "

" Well...to answer Jungkook's questions , I just came back today , yes .., I had been there to study ..and nothing else , I really love Hana and that is the reason I  am here ...."

" I hope atleast Hana trusts me ...." Jimin said after a gap .

" Hana ? Have you thought of letting me go ? After all we have been through ? Do you even know how much I struggled to answer your calls ? To not to get distracted by you-"

" Stop it Jimin ! Do you think you are the only who is in love ? Do you even thought how I felt ? How would you have been if I suddenly stopped talking to you ... Stop texting you , and what ? Distraction ? Was I a distraction to you ? If you have truly loved me , I wouldn't have been a distraction to you !" Hana yelled .

" Hana ...I didn't mean it in that way ..."  Jimin said in low voice .

" Then ...in which way .. explain it to me properly so I that I can stop thinking whatever is going on in my head right now ..."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hello peeps !

Your author is back now ....
I am sorry that I took a very long break  ,
Now that I am back , this book will have a regular update because the other chapters are also written already. ..

Hope you all like it ...

make sure  to VOTE and also comment !

💜💜