THIRTY THREE

Hana's POV

" Okay then , tonight let's all meet at Lisa's place " Taehyung said putting his hand around her waist and slightly kissing her neck .

I just imagined Jimin doing the same to me . I don't understand why he doesn't want to express his love for me in front of his friends . Anyhow , they all know that we both are together .

' may be he is embarrassed of you ' says my conscience . I don't even know where those voices come from when I don't want to hear it .

' but I am always right ! ' it says again .

The best thing I can do is to brush of those voices from my brain .

' wait .....,what if he is really embarrassed of me ? ' i ask myself .

' I don't think that he has a reason to be embarrassed . I always take care of him and always express how much I love him , by this time , he should be knowing that he is my only world ' I answer to my own question .

' may be he thinks it all as a drama ' says my conscience again . God ! This bitch really knows how to hurt me ..,

I see Tae hugging Lisa and sending her off only to meet her again in few hours . Jungkook has already went inside the house .

I wonder how it is going on between him and sara .

Mind your business bitch ., says another voice .

Jimin is busy with his train of thoughts . I wonder what goes in his head .

" Ji - "

' wah ! Now he doesn't even acknowledge your presence ! Haha '

My conscience laughs at me when Jimin walks straight into the house without even noticing me .

I know that he might be stressed because he will be leaving in a week but I just cannot brush off the voices in my head that keeps reminding me that he deserves something better .

I want to talk to him about all these , about all these second thoughts that I keep having ., but what if I am wrong ? What if he really is just stressed and telling all these might add on to that .

~

He is sitting on the couch massaging his forehead and still thinking of something . I wish I could take away all the things that stresses him .

" Babe ? Are we going to Lisa's place tonight ? " I ask him handing him a glass of water thinking that it would help him calm his thoughts .

" Yeah we are ..." He said smiling .
' now he is back ' I think myself .

I already know that he is planning on sending me off to my father's place before he leaves to America . I just want to wait for him to say that himself instead of me asking him . I know that me leaving to my father's place is the best for both of us because I cannot see him going away from me.... but I still want to see him off at the airport . Will that even be possible ?

" Jimin? What are you thinking ? "

" N - Nothing ...., Just this and that "

" Well...can I ask you something ? "

Jimin stared at her for few seconds before nodding his head .