TWENTY TWO

The boys stayed at Jimin's place all the night teaching jungkook all the naughty things . Everyone knew that Jungkook was specifically shy whenever he was around girls , so they wanted to help him in this matter .

~

Sara too learnt something but not as much as jungkook did .

Though Sara and Jungkook seem to be shy when they are around the opposite gender , they have many thoughts running in their heads . They only needed to discover themselves before exploring others.....

Lisa and Hana kept on giving ideas and warnings but Sara was only thinking about the kiss . She was craving for those lips to be on hers again . She wanted to make those lips all hers . She wanted to claim him as hers as the same way he did in the cafeteria . But all these were possible by her only in her imagination .
When she is with Jungkook , she cannot even utter a single word without stuttering...then how in the world can she initiate the kiss and claim him ?

~

The guys were waiting at the usual place near the university . As soon as Sara arrived , jungkook ran to her only to become shy and turn back . He wanted to kiss her again and intertwine his hands with her's and showoff to the entire university but his shy nature was dominant over all the small desires he had .

Everyone noticed how happy both Jungkook and Sara were after their confession . They wanted to tell him that the entire date thing was all planned but they didn't because he might feel guilty for not telling her that he liked her before all these people involved .

~

Hana's home..

" You are all mine today ....." Jimin said seductively in a low voice biting Hana's ear .

He slowly started to place wet kisses all over her jaw line and then slowly towards her neck . Hana lowly moaned gripping his t-shirt as he was kissing her Sweet spot and placing hickeys .

Slowly Jimin lifted his head and stared at her lustfully . He kissed her lips when she was lost in his eyes ... He pushed himself a bit and Hana moaned in the kiss for his sudden action . Jimin took this as a chance and put his tongue in . It was a battle in which Hana could never win ....

" HANA !!"

Hana and Jimin pulled back when they heard the familiar voice .

Both were sweating and running out of breath not only because of the ' intense thing ' they had but also because of the voice they heard from the living room .

" Why didn't you lock the door ? " Jimin Whisper yelled in frustration .

" Says the one who didn't even let me fresh up...."

" It's because I missed you ...."

" HANA !!??"

" Lets go ask him why he is here ? " Jimin said in a bit angry tone .

~

" Hey Jin...." Hana said coming down from the stairs .

" H-hey Jin hyung " Jimin said hiding his face behind Hana .

" Oh....were you studying ? " Jin asked

" Yeah....teaching tongue technology for your sister" Jimin said for only Hana to hear and slap him on his hand .

" Why are you both sweating like this ? Do you have fever ? " Jin asked again .

" How couldn't he see my art work ? Those hickeys are getting me turned on ...." Jimin said again in a low voice .

" Hickeys ? "

" No doubt he is your brother...." Jimin said .

Hana remained quite not knowing how to respond to her brother . This time Jimin didn't fall for her puppy eyes but instead he teased her more .
Even a slight touch of his hands on hers was a turn on for her .

" J-jin...I have something to tell you ....." Hana said .

" After you feed me something ...."

" No....it's very important..."

" Then , I want something to eat... "

" Ugh....were you born to eat ? "

" No..the food was born to be eaten by me..!! "

" Okay okay , I will go buy something ..." Jimin said and left the house ....

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Okay...this was it

I'm really sorry for the late update ...I will make it up to you somehow ....

How ?

May be by publishing the next chapter early ?

:-)
:-)

Please vote ...also comment....also share ....

(◕દ◕)

ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ