TWENTY

Hana and Jimin got ready as their seniors said . Jimin was waiting for Hana at the said place .

 Jimin was waiting for Hana at the said place

" Oh ...did you change your hair colour "
Hana asked in a surprised tone .

" Do you like it ? "

" Not just like but I love it !!"

" You too are looking really cute " Jimin said moving forward to kiss his girlfriend .

" No kissing on first date boii "

" What ? There is nothing wrong in kissing my girlfriend " Jimin said in a seductive tone .

" No seducing me ....!!"

Jimin's face turned pale when his girlfriend was being so strict for the first time .

" Jimin.. Don't be sad , they are the basic rules when we are on a first date... Didn't we promise that our first date would be the same as other people's ? .....don't be sad hmm ? "
Hana said pleading him .

" Okay I agree but why are there rules ? "

" So that we don't end up in bed " Hana said giggling .

~

" So where are you taking me ? "

" I actually reserved an entire rich restaurant just for you ~ " Hana's face turned pale when she heard the word rich . She was fed up of being rich . At least for once she wanted herself to be like a normal person .

Jimin noticed how her expression changed all of a sudden . The once exciting face was now turned in to a expressionless one ....

" Hana , I was just joking ., Tell me where do you wanna go ? "

" Lets go to a place which is covered and cozy ....."

"Anything for my girl ...." Jimin said intertwining his hands with her's .

~

Jimin and Hana entered the restaurant which was cozy as Hana wanted it to be .
It was a small one but something that was comfortable at the same time .

As Hana was searching for a table for them to be seated , Jimin gave her a bunch of flowers . It was the first time Hana seeing those flowers . They were small and pretty .

"Where did you get these flowers from ?"

" It's a secret !!"

" Do you know what they mean ? " Jimin asked Hana .

" These flowers are called astilbe flowers . They mean ' I'll keep waiting for you ' . Though they seem to be small and delicate., They are very strong .

The same way I'll keep waiting for you..."

Jimin explained .

" There is no need to wait for me because I'm already yours babe~" Hana said embracing Jimin .

" Then why can't I kiss you ?"

" You are supposed to kiss only after three dates "

" Then let's have all the three dates today ! "

Jimin said . Hana knew how much Jimin loved having skinship with her . But she have to keep her promise which she has made with Sara and Lisa .

~

They had the food and were now walking holding each others hands . Jimin liked this date idea as much as Hana but the only thing that disappointed him was he couldn't have her. She is walking with him... Holding his hands but still he cannot convince her and kiss her .

" Hana if you are like this , do you know what happens after our three dates ? " Jimin said in seductive tone .

" Lets not talk about the future " she said blushing .

This was just to know whether they liked each other or was it just a mere attraction .

Hana knew that the relation they had was out of pure love and not lust but she had to prove to Lisa and Sara . Thus , she ended up promising that she would follow all the rules that were started by Sara and Lisa .

" Lets just get done with all the three dates as soon as possible and then we'll have our own dates...... without their rules..." Jimin said .

~

" Jimin...I was really happy today , I'm really thankful...for accepting me ..." Hana said with honey eyes .

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-