SIXTEEN

" hey Hana.. Congratulations " both Lisa and Sara said as soon as Hana reached her uni's entrance .

They congratulated her not because Hana was now having a boyfriend but it was because she finally decided to attend the college . Hana pretty much liked Jimin's teaching and she wasn't interested in attending the college... But because even he was a senior student , she wanted him to attend the uni and not only that but she also wanted to enjoy her college love , she always wanted to brag about her boyfriend , she wanted to meet him at the cafeteria and so on...

" So bad that you girls didn't even visit me once "

" See who is saying what , do you even know how many times we came to your house.."

" But we were only considered as delivery persons "

" What do you mean...."

" Oh... How will you know ., you were busy enjoying with your boyfriend..." Both Sara and Lisa were teasing Hana . Hana found herself blushing making the girls tease her more . Though Hana was pleading them to stop teasing her , deep inside she wanted them to tease her more , because why not ?

" But I never knew that you guys visited me...."Hana said while walking to the classroom .

" Is he still staying in your house ? " Sara asked .

Jimin had said that he would be staying with her until she is fit but now that Hana is healthy , they never talked about Jimin going back to his house . It was one of the topic that both of them desperately wanted to avoid . Hana didn't wanted Jimin to go back but that doesn't mean he can stay there forever .

~

" That is all for today " the professor said disturbing Hana from her train of thoughts . She didn't even noticed that she had already been sitting in the class from past an hour . She was busy thinking whether Jimin would be staying in her house or he would be going back to his house .

~

" Hey babe ~ " Jimin said waving at Hana . He noticed her face being gloomy but he didn't want to ask her anything amidst of their other friends .

" I missed you ~ " he said kissing Hana on her forehead .

" Wah.....you were hardly apart for three hours and you say you missed her huh ? Think about me and Lisa " Tae said .

~

Everyone had their lunch at peace ...

Well not , everyone were busy teasing Hana and Jimin because he was only feeding her saying that she needed all the nutrition and that she deserved all of their food because she had treated him well . Hana enjoyed being teased by Jimin whenever he bad-talked to her but definitely not when all of their friends are there .

~

The classes were done and now it was finally the time to go home . Jimin had promised Hana that he would be taking her on a date because they never had been to one .

"Hey Jimin , long time no see " a girl said coming towards Jimin .
Hana and Jimin were holding each others hands intertwined , but he slowly left her hand and started to panic .
Hana noticed Jimin sweating profusely and eyes tearing ...but why ? She never knew ....

" Hana can you go back home by your own " Jimin said .

" But Jimin you have promised take me.."

" Hana will you listen to me at least for once " Jimin said .

Tears rushed into her eyes . There was no time that Hana didn't listened to him but yet he is saying that she needed to listen to him atleast for once . She didn't wanted to stay there even for another second but she wanted to know who she was , who made Jimin to change his mind within seconds .

Taehyung and Hoseok noticed the woman standing there . Both their eyes were furious , if eyes had the power to kill someone , she would have died twice by now . They knew how much she had hurt their friend and how much hard it was for them to bring back Jimin to his normal state .

Hoseok was just standing there and observing what was going to happen there while Taehyung took Hana to her home .

The car ride was completely silent other than the continuous sobs from Hana . Tae wanted to tell something to her , atleast something that would calm her but he thought it would be best to just let her cry .

" Just rest for today " was all Taehyung was able to say .

Hana didn't respond anything but instead she locked her house .

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Wahh!! I think the drama starts now...

I never wanted her to come back .. but because she requested me , I let her take the plot 😜😜
Hope you guys liked it ., You can share about your thoughts through comments .

💜💜