FIVE

Everyone were busy decorating the house and making arrangements for the birthday party . Yes , birthday party.. it was Sara's birthday... So now I hope you understand where Jungkook and Sara were the previous day when everyone else thought they were missing or kidnapped .

After making arrangements for the surprise birthday party , they decided to dress up while Sara was busy shopping .

Hana decided to wear the red dress she bought specially for this event . She thought it was something extra for this event but she had no other option because it was just suddenly planned .

" Oh it looks good

" Oh it looks good . Hmm... should I put on some makeup ? " Hana thought to herself . She got ready and came out of the room just when Jimin also came .

He was wearing a red T-shirt and blue jeans . It was simple but it looked too good on him .

Hana and Jimin stared at each other for sometime before realising what they were doing

Hana and Jimin stared at each other for sometime before realising what they were doing . Both of them reached the living area after their moment .

" Oh I see you are wearing matching outfits . So...is there anything special ? " Tae questioned as soon as he saw Jimin and Hana coming .

Hana and Jimin were surprised to see that they indeed wore the same coloured clothes . Even though they stared each other for quite sometime , they didn't realize that they were in same coloured outfit .

What should I do? Should I go change into something else . Should I say it was just a coincidence or should I just smile , oh what should I do ??
Hana was busy thinking about the consequences that will happen if she say anything .

" That's none of your business Tae "
Jimin said . Tae made an 'o' shape and everyone started laughing .
Hana was surprised by hearing what Jimin said . She thought he would have said that it is a coincidence or something like that .

~

Since there were only nine members , they decided drink for a bit and play some indoor games .

Everyone got to know that Jungkook and Sara were together the last night but they said that they missed the way to the house and that is why they were late .