THIRTY TWO

-:eight months later:-

" So....here we are .., everything had come to and end ....." Taehyung said sighing deeply .

It was Jimin's last year and his parents have decided to send him to America for his medical practice . If he was the old Jimin , he would have thrown a big party ...., But now , he have Hana for him and he didn't want to break up with her for such a silly reason. He has never tried this ' long - distance relationship' thing and they being the most touchy - couple , they don't know whether it will work out with them or not .

They have never even thought about parting with each other so , this is a big thing for them to think of.

Jimin still remember it , the first time he bought this news to Hana , she cried for almost three days and she wasn't even ready to talk to him . She had become a complete mess ...., That is when Jimin decided not to bring up this matter again until she is ready though both of them knew it was something that they had to talk about and sort out.

" Nothing has come to an end ....I'll be back next year and by that time you will be doe with your course too...." Jimin said after a long break .

Saying it is just one year is easy but being far from Hana for a year seemed long for Jimin . They have never distanced more than few hours but now staying apart for a year is painful for both Hana and Jimin .

Hana didn't wanted to stop Jimin from going to America because it is his future and she doesn't want to ruin it for him. But can she live without him for a year ? Can long - distance relationship really work out with them ? No one had the answers for these questions.

" Yeah . . . We know Jimin hyung . . But many things may change in one year . . " Jungkook said in a low voice fearing that the elder one may smack his head for speaking something negative .

" But nothing will change between Hana and me . . . Right ? " Jimin said doubting .

" So? When are you leaving to America ? " Hoseok asked so as to clear a bit of air .

" In a week ..., I still have to pack Hana's clothes though " Jimin said sighing .

" What ? Are you taking hana with you ? " Jungkook and Taehyung asked in unison .

" No....but she will be going to her house for this vacation and she will be leaving in two days ..."

" Won't she come to the airport with us to see you off ? "

" No....I can't let her come to the airport ....I know she will cry and I can't bare seeing her like that ! "

" Does she know that you will be leaving in a week ? Because it doesn't seem like it "

" Yeah...., She knows that I will be leaving in a week but .., but she doesn't know that she will be leaving before I do. ..."

" I am going to tell her today hyung .." Jungkook said in a threatening tone .

" J feel sorry for her..., Jin hyung will also not be there in that hell of a house .." Hoseok said .

" What ? Why will hyung not be there ? "

" Because he will be going to London in two days for some business dealership. .."

" Fuck ! Then you guys should take care of her ...don't let her cry and moreover no one should hurt her .
Don't let her eat mangoes because she is allergic to them and she won't even tell you...
Don't let her study late night because -"