SEVEN

" Hana will you wake up now !! " Jin yelled waking Hana .

It was eight in the morning but she was still sleeping .

She had promised that she would be helping him in preparing the food since his friends will be coming over .

" Fine fine , I'll come but you'll have to prepare breakfast for me , it feels like I'm starving "

" Yeah , just wash up and come "

~

The bell rang indicating that Jin's friends were here . Hana opened the door to see a smiling Namjoon standing with some bags in his hands .

" Hi , can I come in "

" Ye..yeah sure "

" Hana , who is that , is it my friends ? "
Jin yelled from the living room .

" Yes Jin hyung , we are here " Namjoon said .

" The others will be coming in a bit " he
said again .

" Hana I'll introduce everyone once they are here...."

" No need to introduce us to her , she already knows us "
Lisa said coming inside .

Both Hana and Jin were shocked

" WHAT ?? " Jin shouted .

" Yes we all go to the same medical college " Tae said

" And Namjoon and I met her during the vacation " yoongi said .

" O..oh so you all already know her ? "

" Yeah , I know them , why ? ....is there something you are hiding from me Jin ? "
Hana asked her brother .

" N..no it's nothing...."

" You know you can tell me anything , I won't be telling it to our parents...."

" We..well , it's just , I guess you know they all belong to a group called Bangtan boys ...."

" Yes I know "

" I too actually belong to that group , I didn't wanted to tell this to our parents because our father says it's not exactly
' professional ' , and that is why I was hiding this from you too "

" O..oh , what exactly does your group do ? "

" Well , we just do this and that " Yoongi said .

" What exactly do you mean by this and that.....you know I won't be telling anything to our parents . I know Jin couldn't enjoy his life like he wanted , so this would be the least that I can do for him.."

" Well... we just help people , we sometimes sing for them , or sometimes we help them financially but we have never revealed ourselves because this is a secret "

" You know helping is really a good thing but the only thing I don't understand is that why do you have to keep it a secret ?"

" That is why you should also know something about business "

" Why are you even relating it with business , is it because I don't know anything about it ? "

" No...no , you see , we all come from rich families and being born in that family , our work is to make money just like how our parents do " Namjoon said .

" You know it's difficult for us to explain , we can continue explaining only after you provide some food for us , will you ?"
Yoongi said .