TEN

Jimin wanted to tell Hana how feels about her but he doesn't know how to express that .

He is afraid that she won't accept him because he already said a ' no ' to her .

He thinks that she might have already moved on ....

But Hana ..., She still is waiting for him without knowing what else to do .

~

Everyone were at the airport because Jin was going back .

He wanted to spend more time with his sister and his friends but he got a call from his father to take up a business .

~

Everyone decided to go back to their places after Jin got in his flight .

Lisa , Sara insisted to be with Hana because they didn't wanted to leave her alone but hana turned them down .

~

" Now tell me Jimin , you like Hana right ? " Namjoon asked .

Jimin was taken aback but he knew that he should seek help from his hyungs .

"Yes..... "

All the boys shouted to encourage him but when they noticed that Jimin wasn't happy they became silent...

" Why are you sad ? Is it because she is Jin hyungie's sister ? " Yoongi asked .

" Well....that is also a reason ....but ...
The thing is that....
I am not able to tell her how I feel about her "

" Then you should just have accepted her when she confessed her feelings ... " Jungkook said .

" Now don't make him regret his decisions Kookie , we'll find a solution for this ..."

" And about Jin hyung..., Don't worry , once he understands that you truly love her , he will support you ....
But only if you promise us one thing ..."

" Yeah , what is it ? "

" Since she is Jin's sister , she is also like a sister for us so.. you have to promise that you will take care of her no matter what , only then you can have her "

" Yeah I will , though this is my first time promising you guys , I will make sure that I keep up the promise no matter what " .

" Then the first thing you have to do is ,
To confess your feelings . You have to make her understand how much you love her "

" Then what should I do ? You know...., I don't know much about her likes...."

" Don't worry about that , we have Sara and Lisa to help us "

" The only thing that you have to make sure is that you have to be careful and not hurt her "

" Yeah...that is why I am asking you guys to help " Jimin said .