Enhypen&Hi ep 4

Campfire

The members were all sitting around the campfire they were going to roast marshmallows

The members were all sitting around the campfire they were going to roast marshmallows. Most of the members had roasted marshmallows before except Luna and Jungwon so they needed some help. Luna grabbed a marshmallow and stuck it on the skewer. She then put the seeker close to the fire.

Minutes later
"No, I burnt it, " said Luna as she realized what had happened. Luna grabbed a new marshmallow and tried again, this time she didn't burn it. Luna wasn't sure if she was going to like it considering she didn't like marshmallows to begin with. But she at least wanted to try them. "Wow!  It's so good" beamed Luna taking another bite.

After finishing the marshmallows

"Alright, now that you finished your marshmallows you are going to read out the letter you wrote"explained the staff member. The members had each written a letter before the campfire.

 The members had each written a letter before the campfire

Luna's letter

Dear Enhypen,
I'd like to acknowledge how far we have come and look forward to the future. We may go through lows in life, but we will always go higher if we stick as a team. You guys have changed my life without even knowing and I don't think I could ever express how much you mean to me. I have a great deal of respect and love for all of you not just as members but as my family. I  always want you in my life so we can make memories together they may not always be good, but I would take 1 million bad days if it meant that I still have you guys. Because my life has been better since the day we became a team. I would also like to thank the staff that does not get all the attention and recognition as the members. Your work does not go unnoticed I truly appreciate every one of you guys.

By the end of the letter, Luna started getting emotional her voice started to shake and her eyes became watery. Luna rubbed her eyes, trying to stop herself from crying. She hated crying in front of people. But she couldn't her emotions got the best of her and she silently cried while looking down at her hands. Heeseung was the first to notice she was crying, he immediately got up and went to hug her signaling the other boys to do the same. The boys one by one the members got up from their seats and went to hug Luna.