KBS 2022 Song Festival (OH! - Luna Cover)

The picture above is an edit of what the KBS thumbnail for Luna's solo stage would look like.

——————

Luna rushed to finish the last of her paragraph as the van arrived at KBS. Today Luna had to wake up super early (5:00) because she was pre-recording her special stage for the KBS 2022 Song festival. It was so early, as she exited the van no fans were waiting outside the building. Her other members were still in the dorm sleeping; they would arrive later to record their stage. She yawned once again walking into her waiting room staff in front of her.

Before she would be called for the practice stage, Luna had roughly 30 minutes. Luna stood aside from the staff and went over her chorea while wearing headphones as they unpacked their equipment. A staff member approached her as she danced with a camera in hand, already aware that this was probably for the group's youtube channel. While she spoke with the camera, Luna removed her headphones.

TIME SKIP

She removed her coat when the KBS crew called for her, showing her crop top and sweatpants as she made her way to the stage. When she made her way to the stage, she giggled to herself. Her hair had recently been curled without heat by her hair stylist. She was grateful because it meant her hair wouldn't be damaged as badly. As she took the stage, Lune could see her assistants and dancers putting the last touches on her stage set. After the mic crew fitted her microphone, she spoke for a while before getting into position when it was time.

AFTER PRACTICE

As the song came to a conclusion, Luna waved to the camera.

"Cut"

After the camera stopped recording, Luna unwound. Before approaching the director and requesting criticism, Luna bowed and thanked each dancer and crew member on stage. Luna returned to her room.

When Luna entered the room, she was just finishing the last few sentences of her essay. "Finally!!!" The staff applauded at Luna as she turned in her essay, and she smiled. The stylist gave her her clothing so she could change after using the restroom. Luna thought she looked like a cheerleader and that her attire was incredibly cute.

Luna walked out in her outfit. The makeup artist instructs Luna to take a seat in this chair. She's exhausted, so she asked "Unnie, are you tired?" When other staff members went about the room, Luna and the makeup artist had a brief talk.

She used her phone to check the time after doing her makeup. She still had roughly 15 minutes before going on stage to perform as her phone said it was 7:45. She filmed tiktok for fifteen minutes. However she had a little request for her final tiktok. Moving in the direction of her bodyguard. The bodyguard Luna spent the most time with was called Hyun-Su.

"Oppa please film a tiktok with me"

"No"

"Please" she pleaded, trying to convince him.

"No, i don't know how to dance"

"That fine i'll teach you the moves"

She seized his arm and dragged him to the opposite side of the waiting area where her phone was set up before he could object once more. "Follow me, it's simple; just do the moves. Okay?" Luna began her dance lessons with "so raise your left arm to your chest and then after your right hand to your chest," and Hyun-Su nodded. After getting her approval, Luna continued, they recorded the tiktok. Before she was happy with the dance, they went through around three takes.

"Do you think it's good, oppa?" She looked at him and questioned. He continued to nod. "May I upload the tiktok? Are you okay with that?" Also, she inquired to make sure that uploading it was okay with him. She saved the tiktok to her drafts after he verbally confirmed that he was, intending to upload it once the performance had been made public. The tiktok was her dancing with her bodyguard to the songs she was performing on stage, Oh! by Girls Generation.

TIME SKIP

OUTFIT

Although not really needing to because she already knew where she was going, Luna followed the KBS as they made their way to the stage

Although not really needing to because she already knew where she was going, Luna followed the KBS as they made their way to the stage. She came to a stop and put on her microphone at the bottom of the stair where the entire mic team was. Dancers were already on stage when she ascended the stairs. "Very beautiful!" As she saw the stage setup, she yelled. The stage was furnished with benches, lockers, and posters of various sports teams, and it was designed to resemble a locker room. To further play up the cheerleader theme, the dancers were also holding Pom Poms. Making finger hearts with her hand, she gestured at Engenes who were in the crowd.

When she heard the staff in her in-eat tell her, she complimented the dancers and moved into place. The track could be heard in her in-ear while she kept her attention on the camera.

"1,2,3"

As the music began to play, Luna entered the center, followed by the dancers.

"Jeone aldeon naega anya

Brand New Sound"

Luna made the choice to sing Oh! Since it was the first kpop song she heard, it was chosen for her unique stage. It was a special song to her, despite the fact that she now realizes how embarrassing the lyrics are.

TIME SKIP

She bowed to everyone in her vicinity before returning to her waiting area backstage. While the workers finished collecting their gear and carried it to the van, Luna changed back into her comfortable clothing. Luna was worn out and wanted to go to bed because she had gotten up too early, but she had to return to HYBE right away to prepare for the group's KBS performance this afternoon.

A staff member reprimanded Luna, "Luna, your coat."

Luna said, taking her coat and putting it on, "Well thank you." Also, she put on her AirPod Max and left the facility through the entrance with the staff swarming around her. As Luna made her way to her van, fans cheered. She waved to the crowd briefly before getting in the van, smiling to the fans.

——————
AN: I will make a part 2.

Also I didn't proofread
so sorry for the grammar errors