2022 MAMA Collab Stage

2022 MAMA

Luna entered HYBE practice room B with exhaustion already coursing through her. She had spent the last two hours in practice room A working with Enhypen in preparation for their MAMA 2022 performance.

Currently, she was in Practice Room B. She was informed a week ago that she had been picked among other 4th Generation female artists to perform on a unique collaboration stage.

Given that she is a member of a mainly male group, she felt quite honored. She was excited, but she was also apprehensive because this was her first time performing with all girls

New Jeans and LE SSERAFIRM were getting ready as she entered, bowing in respect. She was aware that LE SERRAFIRM had previously encountered them at the Cater games. She was unfamiliar with the New Jeans, a new group her age.

Luna greeted the teams and staff with a polite "good morning." putting her bag down and flexing her muscles.

30 MINUTES LATER

Every group was present and working out. Luna was prepared because she had mastered the dance to the song Fearless, which was the dance to which she was assigned. And aside from the entrance, she would be alone during the Cheer Up stage, where she would be joined by New Jeans.

It was not going well in practice. LUNA made errors that she doesn't frequently. She also had to adapt to the differences between the choreography for men and women. She was used to the aggressive, footwork-heavy choreography of Enhypen, whereas this choreography called for more arm movement. Additionally, she had to be animated and adorable, which is not how she usually acts on stage

She always said sorry to the girl after being shouted at. Thank goodness the gals were friendly and helpful. LE SERRAFIRM remained behind after practice concluded to assist her in becoming accustomed to the routine.

PERFORMANCE

As she sat in the makeup chair, Luna adjusted her microphone and attire. Enhypen surprised her backstage as she was getting her makeup done. While getting her makeup done, Luna had conversations with the team. Even though they weren't required to be backstage at the time, the group nevertheless came to encourage and comfort Luna.

She complimented her makeup artist after she was done and stood by a corner away from the workers. As she marked through her choreography, the group members were supportive and counted on her

A member of the MAMA staff informed her that she still had five minutes to go, breaking her focus. Soon after the staff entered the tunnel leading to her platform, she gave each of the members one more embrace and said goodbye to them.

As soon as she was on the platform, she used her hand to let the personnel know she was prepared. She swiftly overcame her nervousness when she heard "1 minute remaining" in her in-ear, adjusted her mic once more, fixed her hair, and finally changed her expression.

She could hear the audience applauding as the other groups made their introductions.

Slowly, the platform rose, revealing the audience. She waved to the spectators and grinned as the platform came to a stop. She made her way to the middle of the stage, where she found the other girls. As she made her way to the center, the lights began to dim, signifying the beginning of the performance.

MAMA OUTFIT

YES, I did use Zepeto 💀

———————————————————————————
AN:  

Happy Holidays!!!

This book hasn't been updated in a long. I've been suffering from writer's block, lacking motivation, and procrastinating a lot—not only on my book but also on my schoolwork.

However, I'm actually on winter break. I wish all of my readers a wonderful holiday season with their loved ones. Thank you for 150k reads on this book. ☺️