KBS Song Festival (Last Part)

Luna had just gotten to Hybe and was already in the practice area. Jay was the first person she spotted as he sat with his back to the mirror. After spotting him, she moved in his direction while taking off her coat. As she sat next to Jay and rested her head on his shoulder, Luna complained, "Oppa, I'm so tired."

The group had been gathered for the choreography practice for around five minutes. They repeatedly practiced the songs until everything was flawless. The practice lasted four hours. Luna thought she was going to pass away. After exploring the premises, she came upon a recording studio where she found a couch and fell asleep. However, not before texting her members to let them know where she was. Before she had to get ready for the red carpet, she had approximately an hour and thirty minutes. She anticipated a long day and a tired return home today.

1 HOUR LATER

"Luna..."

"Luna wake up ..."

As soon as Luna was exposed to the strong illumination in space, she squinted. She didn't require an explanation to understand what was taking place. With her eyes just beginning to open, Luna got to her feet and walked to the makeup area. As staff members circulated the room, Luna sat on her assigned seat. She could watch the stylist preparing both of her outfits

for the show by looking in the mirror.

One of the staff members said, "Luna, take this." Luna took the ice cube from the staff's hand

and began gently massaging it on her face, pausing occasionally so as not to irritate it. Luna had just woken up with a swollen face as a result of the snooze; applying an ice cube would assist with that before the awards ceremony. She had about an hour and a half before she had to start getting ready for the red carpet. She was expecting a hard day and a worn-out trip home today.

20 MINUTES LATER

Twenty minutes later, one by one, the remaining boys entered the room and took their assigned seats. Luna talked with the makeup artist, played on her phone, snapped some pictures, and chatted with the other members while she was working. Luna said, pointing to her face, "Unnie, I like the colors." For the show, she wore lighter makeup that almost gave the impression that she was wearing none at all. "It enhances your youthful appearance," the makeup artist stated. In response to the compliment, Luna blushed and thanked the person before opening her lips to apply lip color.

A WHILE LATER

With her clothing still on, Luna left the dressing room. As usual, the group members praised her appearance and attire. As Heeseung changed into his clothing as the next member, Luna made jokes with the other members.

The entire squad strolled around the entire building before reaching their van once the group was finished and the crew was prepared. There were three different vans outside. One for the staff, two for the group. It was cool outside, so Luna wrapped a blanket around herself as the group took their seats.

RED CARPET

OUTFIT