ENHYPEN EN-O'CLOCK EP 53

OUTFIT

"What?""Heeseung, I like it""Heeseung looks really nice""That teams looks better"

"What?"
"Heeseung, I like it"
"Heeseung looks really nice"
"That teams looks better"

These were a few comments heard as the four models walked in with a serious expression on their face. All four walked in a straight line ultimately lining up next to the other group.

Luna paid attention as each member introduced their outfit. Oftentimes complimenting the other members until her turn was up. "For Sunoo's look I picked out the overalls-" she signaled to the piece of clothing "- I really like them and I  wanted to have a focus piece which are the overalls'' she looked at the others "everything else Jay styled" she finished turning to Jay so he could explain his choice of clothing.

Once done he moved onto Luna "Luna's outfit is simple baggy jeans, converse and a shirt. After that I felt the outfit needed an attention grabbing piece which is the tie and a pop of color which is why I chose the blue flannel." he concluded moving onto heeseung.

SELF PHOTOSHOOT

As the other participants either looked through the prompts or watched the images on the screen, Niki was the first photographer to capture images of Jake. Heeseung and Luna were referred to as the "style team" because they could always be counted on to adjust the models' hair, outfits, and other appearances.

TIME SKIP

After Heeseugn finished, it was Luna's turn. It appears that Niki was the group's photographer since he was the best among them. "Can I lay down on the floor?" No other member had done that, so she questioned. After getting the go-ahead, she laid down on the ground and screamed, "Prop team!" with a smile on her face.

She asked Heeseung when he arrived, "Can you lay the neon lights on the ground next to me?" Heeseung carried it out. She reasoned that if the lights were placed in the image, it would appear as though her body was highlighted in various colors. She moved on to the next stance after snapping a few photos, some smiling and some solemn.

Jungwon said, "Nice poses," and the others concurred.

Luna chuckled when the lens caught her smile.

"So cute!!"
"Aww"

PICTURES OF LUNA

SKIP

As soon as her image showed on the screen, the group members immediately gushed. For the last position, Luna took some stickers she had purchased from the store and placed them all over her face.

She stood up from the floor and said "Done" before thanking Niki. Sunoo was the last model. Niki was taking the photos, so even though Luna wanted to be the photographer, she was hesitant. When Sunoo was almost finished, she mustered up the bravery to approach Niki while touching his shoulder. Niki gave the woman a brief glance before motioning for him to crouch down and asking if she could take a few shots. She received the camera from Niki as she grinned.

The group made the last-minute decision to take a group photo. Luna took up a position in between Niki and Jay. When the timer rang, Jake quickly set up the camera and sat down.

—————————————————————————