ENHYPEN 'EN-O'CLOCK' EP 51

Before you continue reading, let me preface this by saying that I have no idea how personal colors function or what Luna's personal color would be, so I essentially bulshit the entire thing. I basically made everything up.

Outfit

"EN-O'CLOCK"

"EN-O'CLOCK"

"Today you'll be learning about personal colors"

Draw the individual to your right as soon as possible. Both Sunoo and Luna had to create drawings of Heeseung. Sunoo said, "I'm not good at drawing," with an uneasy expression.

Luna smiled and took a piece of paper and a pencil, "Who is?" With the goal to sketch Heeseung, Luna chose a red pencil.

DRAWING REVEAL

"You guys ready?" Taking her notepad, she questioned. After stating, "My drawing is so good, get ready guys," she dramatically turned the sketch around.

When the group saw Luna's drawing, they all started laughing. Heeseung was depicted in Luna's painting as a stick figure with a large face, showing little effort on her part.

After all the members revealed their drawing the group applauded as the guest for today's episode walked in.

"Hello, I'll be analyzing the personal colors of the ENHYPEN members today. I'm Kim Seulgichan" the guest finished. The members one away clapped and cheered.

TIME SKIP (LUNA'S TURN)

It was Luna's turn after Jake.

Jake remarked, "I wonder how Luna will sound."

Niki said, "I think she'll be warm-toned."

Jay replied, "She looks good in any color."

As Jay sat down, Luna flushed as she heard him say that.

"Let's start with red first." Luna agreed as the color was draped on infront of her.

"Wow that is horrible" Luna responded to Seulgichan

The instructor indicated to her eyes "The red makes your dark circles stand out" he responded

As he added the next color, he said, "Let's try a cool tone. With a cool tone, you look much brighter and alive."

"I can already tell you suit cool tones"

"Yay!!" Luna cheered the first member to be a cool tone.

The members clapped "our first cool tone member" and cheered Jungwon. The members' being extra gave her a standing ovation making Luna flustered.

"Let's experiment with more cool tones" Luna nodded

"If we use deep cold tones, they appear alright, but your face resembles a vampire more."
Luna responded, "Oh," as she absorbed all the information being given.

"Up next are pastels."

Luna said to the guest, "I think these will suit me the best."

"You're correct; wearing pastel hues gives you a fresh, young appearance. Your face appears to be beaming.

The instructor said, "cool summer tones are ideal, followed by cool winter tones."

Luna got up from her seat and expressed her gratitude to the instructor for his time. She made her way back to her seat while grinning.

Heeseugn swiveled to face Luna. He asked, "How do you feel?"

Luna stated to the female staff member seated on the floor behind the camera and heeseung , "I feel great, hyejin unnie please tell unnie from now on she can only dress me in pastel colors." Hyejin laughed and raised her hand to indicate "okay"

These are merely made-up names. I couldn't come up with a name for the stylist, so I merely used unnie

TIME SKIP

The group could now ask questions as everyone had finished their task and the instructor had cleared his workspace. The first person to raise their hand was Luna. "What accessories should I wear?"

The instructor said, turning to face Luna, "You look lovely in pastel light colors. I suggest wearing pearl-based jewelry. The cream tone of pearls will suit your face," he added.

Following the completion of all questions, the group and crew thanked Kim Seulgichan for his time.

"Thank you"
Thanks for everything"
"Thank you"