ENHYPEN 'EN-O'CLOCK EP5

EN-O'CLOCK!!!

"We've returned as home shopping enhypen," said Jungwon.

"We're going to sell products today" he continued

30 minutes ago

Luna enters the room and walks towards the cameras

Luna enters the room and walks towards the cameras. Reading the banner on the wall she sits down and reaches for the last treasure box on the table. Opening the treasure box, she finds a paper writing, "hair products".

When Luna saw the huge box in front of her, she put the paper on her lap and opened it with both hands. Once opened, Luna saw it contained products/items you could use on your hair.

"What do I do with this?" She asked the staff

As the staff explained the rules she moods her head in understandment.

"Seeing as all the members care about their hair, I think this will be an easy challenge for me," she concluded.

When she closed the lid of the box, she took a closer look at the chocolate coins laid out on the table. "Can I have one bag of these? " she asked, pointing at the chocolate coins. "Sure, " the staff replied. She handed over the money.

As Luna fixed her hair, a female staff member asked, "So why are you buying these when you don't like chocolate?" Luna replied, "I have a plan for them," as she waved goodbye to the camera and staff.

PRESENT TIME

After Ni-ki, it was Luna's turn to persuade the members to buy her products. She gets out of her chair and stands behind it, waiting for the staff to start the clock.

"Start"

Our daily lives revolve around these items. These items are essentials for every idol. They are essentials without which we cannot appear on stage"

"Is it in-ear tape?" Sunoo asked Luna nodded her head no.

"Is it makeup?" Jungwon question.

"It's not makeup but it also has to do with our image"

Some of the members were showing Interest while others weren't.

Luna acted on her plan upon noticing this. Despite her lack of confidence, she hopes at least one of the members will be interested in her plan.

"In addition -" she picks up her chocolate bag - "if you buy the products you will receive a bag of chocolate coins for free." She pointed to the coins with one hand as she concluded her speech.

In amusement, the group laughed at the statement made by their female member. Laughing with the group, Luna sat down in her chair. She waited for the next member to start speaking about their product.

TIME TO SELL

Luna stood this time because she had to sell an item. It was her mission to sell the product to Sunoo to earn an additional $10,000 won.

"I recommend this product to everyone but Sunoo"

"Why?!!" Sunoo asked surprised.

"I think the other members will enjoy this product more than you," she remarked. Through this, she hoped Sunoo would buy the items since she doesn't recommend them to him.

The bidding began before Sunoo could ask any more questions, which left him confused and intrigued.

"I'll start the price at $5,000 won"

$10,000

$12,000

$15,000

As Sunoo did not offer and the time was running out, there was no hope. Luna was about to sell it to the highest bidder. When Sunoo offered $80,000, Luna shouted "sold" before he could even consider changing his mind.

A large amount of money Luna had won was the result of her being able to sell her products and complete her mission. Following this, Luna would receive an additional $10,000.

TIME SKIP

Upon selling the products, the boxes were delivered to the members. After opening theirs, the members discovered what they had bought. Luna had purchased Heeseung's product since she was quite curious about it. Her curiosity was piqued when he said, "if you turn the page, a new one will appear" and "if you drop it, it might break".

She eagerly opens the box to find out what was inside. The excitement in Luna's eyes when she saw what was inside the box made her squeal.

She looked into the box as the members gathered around her

She looked into the box as the members gathered around her. I've been watching a lot of decorating videos, so this is great!" she said. Taking the notebook out of the box and showing it to the camera.

A smile spread across Heesung's face. Although he failed his mission, he enjoyed seeing Luna happy.

In the end, Luna was the winner, since she had the most money. A crown and gift certificate was awarded to her.

"What time is it? Luna asked

"EN-O'CLOCK," the group shouted, pointing at the camera and waving goodbye.
———————————————————————————
Didn't proofread sorry for any mistakes

Q: What are your thoughts on Straykids comeback?

Q#2: What's one comeback you are looking forward to this month?