Cute momments with the members

⠀» [Stargazing - The Neighborhood ] «
⠀ 0:53 ─〇───── 3:39
⠀ ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

Such a good Song

͙۪۪̥˚ [HEESEUNG] ˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

-   ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [HEESEUNG] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

🗒 V-Live‧₊˚

Luna and Heedeung were doing a vlive. During the vlive Luna and Heeseung were playing with legos. Both members were seated on the floor, cross-legged. Luna reached forward at one point to retrieve a Lego piece. Her shirt opened as she moved making it able to see inside. Heeseung noticed when looking at the camera. He hurriedly placed his hands in front of her shirt to avoid touching her. Luna returned his stare, perplexed. He spoke with his eyes rather than his mouth. Luna realized what had happened and sat back, attempting to be more cautious.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
🗒 Cold ‧₊˚

The group was dressed in all-black outfits at the Facts Music Awards. Luna was dressed in a mini black dress to match them. Luna's natural beauty was accentuated by the dress's elegance. The dress was stunning, however, it was too short for the cold. When Heeseung stepped out of the car, he placed a blanket in front of Luna. The paparazzi would be unable to photograph Luna in this manner. Herseung observed Luna shivering while traveling down the red carpet and posing for photos. He took off his coat and handed it to Luna as they proceeded into the award event. Luna sat down to watch the show, wrapping the coat around her waist.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
͙۪۪̥˚ [SUNGHOON] ˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋-   ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [SUNGHOON] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

🗒 Viral Photoshoot‧₊˚

This has to be the best photoshoot that the guys have ever done. The shoot was for the January 2022 issue of W Korea magazine. When the photos were released, they went viral around the world. Fans couldn't get enough of the two members' appearances and sexiness. To say the least, Sunghoon and Luna were taken aback.