News Pt 1

AN: The next 2 chapters are news articles written about Luna starting from pre-debut to present time.

Level of exposure means how big was the news on a scale of 1-10.

————————

Date: June 28, 2020Level of Exposure: 8/10

Date: June 28, 2020
Level of Exposure: 8/10

The first episode of the new survival show I-land was released on June 26. Already, one trainee is creating a commotion among the audience. Mei Ling, the sole female trainee and a 14-year-old from China. The trainee attracted attention when during the first episode, she was seen making fun of the other trainees. Mei Ling was observed laughing and rolling her eyes when some of the trainees began to dance. Additionally, when asked about a few of the members later on in her own interview, Mei Ling laughed and made negative comments about the trainees. Even though many of her fans tried to uphold Mei Ling, it appears that most people are against her. Several hours after the first episode aired, the hashtag #MeiLing out became popular. We are eager to watch how the show develops even though nothing has been disclosed.

————————

Date: June 27, 2021Level of Exsposure: 7/10

Date: June 27, 2021
Level of Exsposure: 7/10

Enhypen was at the airport on June 8, 2021. Fans and cameras noticed the airport workers flashing Luna's passport at the cameras while it was being checked. As soon as Luna caught sight of her, she hastily extended a hand to hide her passport. Fans from all across the world have expressed their worries. Many have written to the airport to urge that the employees be fired.

————————

Date: July 14th, 2021Level of Exposure: 10/10

Level of Exposure: 10/10

Enhypen member Luna will take a one-month break, according to bBelift Lab's announcement on July 14. The agency has not given specific justifications for this. They only disclosed that the idol had spoken to the CEO directly and asked for a break. Belift Lab has made the decision to halt her activities in response. Fans hypothesized that the cause might be the level of hate Luna encounters. Since her debut, Luna is the only female member in Enhypen, making her a target for haters. The hatred has gotten worse over time. Even as mild a criticism as calling her personality "lively" and "annoying" Additionally, fans have observed how tense Luna was in front of the camera. The agency also disclosed that Tayo and Luna had already recorded the group's Japanese debut and their promotional activities. Luna will not appear in episodes 6-11 of En-O'Clock. The idol shared a message with fans via Twitter and announced her hiatus.

————————

Date: August 17, 2021Level of Exposure: 10/10

Level of Exposure: 10/10

A month ago on July 14 Belift announced Luna would go on a break for 1 month. Fans have received no updates from the idol since then. But recently the idol has been spotted in public. A fan on Twitter tweeted she had seen the idol in public filming with the group. She also said after filming she asked the idol for an autograph and asked what the were filing. The idol answered En-O'Clock. The fans ended the tweet saying the idol was very nice and polite and she looked very happy and relaxed.

————————

Date: November 11, 2021Lovel of Exposure: 6/10

Lovel of Exposure: 6/10

4th Gen female idol Luna to act in Semantic love. Yesterday teaser photos of all the characters in the series were released by the agency. Luna will play Ryu Jihye who has a crush on Sangwoo. Semantic Error is famous online boys love novel. The upcoming adaptation has been gaining a lot of popularity as it has been confirmed former Idol Park Seoham DKZ Jaechan will also star in the drama.

————————

Date: December 1st, 2021Level of Exposure: 10/10

Level of Exposure: 10/10

Tomorrow, December 2, at KST Arena in Seoul, is the annual Asian Artist Award. Earlier today, it was revealed that Enhypen would be one among the numerous acts to perform. But a few hours later, Belift posted on social media that Luna had injured herself. The idol twisted her ankle after falling while rehursing. After immediately rushing her to the hospital. She received treatment. Luna will not perform at the award show tomorrow.

————————