Enhypen&Hi ep 1

For this chapter, I'm not writing the whole episode because 1 im two lazy, and 2 that's just too much work. So I choose my favorite parts of the episode and wrote about those scenes. Since I am a new writer feel free to comment on any criticism you have that will help me improve my writing.

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

Enhypen & hi ep 1

Arriving at the dorms

Luna walked in with the other members into what would be their new dorm

Luna walked in with the other members into what would be their new dorm. She looked around the dorm excited "wow, it's so big" exclaimed Luna. Following the rest of the members into their bedroom.

"Guys, I want top bunk," said Luna while looking at the members. After a while of looking around, she made her way out of the bedroom into the living room.

"It's so big, " said Luna again amazed at the size of their dorm. She walked around the room touching everything she can.

"Look there's a makeup room," said Jay

Luna looked up quickly "there's a makeup room!" said Luna quickly making her way into the makeup room.

"Wow, we even get a makeup room," said Luna to the members.

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

Waking up

"Guy's let's get ready to leave," said the manager opening the door to their dorm

"Okay," said Jay being the first to wake up

Couple minutes after

"Let's wake up and wash up, " said the manager coming into their room again.

A little while after

By this time all of the members had woke except for two. "Hey, Jake, can you wake up Ni-ki and Luna there still sleeping" Said Jay to Jake as he was walking by. Jay was currently washing his face in the bathroom.