I-land ep 1-5

This is going to be Luna's journey on I-land. So basically I'm going to explain what happens in every episode of I-land.

✨Also sorry if this is bad I just started writing and I'm still learning.

✨For each episode, I'm going to give a summary of what happened in that episode and then explain what happens to Luna in that episode.

Bold/Ep

Normal/summary of the episode

Italic/what happened to Luna in that episode

Ep -1 Entry test

Trainees that came together or alone must perform in this test. Every other contestant must raise their hands to judge whether they are worth to be on the I-LAND. If a trainee received 12 or more votes, they are allowed to be on the I-Land. If not, they will be on the Ground. There is no limit to the count, but if there are more than 12 contestants after the whole test, the remaining contestants must pick one or more contestants to be moved out to the Ground until there are 12 contestants remaining.

Performed - "A Song Written Easly" by Oneus

Outfit

You were nervous when performing so that affected your performance

You were nervous when performing so that affected your performance. Because of this you didn't get many votes and got sent to the ground.

Ep -2 theme song

Trainees begin their first official mission with the theme "encounter"; the trainees are just getting to know each other. The contestants on the I-Land and the Ground must perform the show's theme song "Into The I-LAND" (original version by IU).

Since 6 I-landers had to be eliminated, you now had the chance to go to I-land. Since your first impression wasn't that good you were trying to impress the judges this time. In the end, it worked you were one of the contestants that would move to I-land.

Ep -3 Teamwork

Their second mission is designed to test and develop their teamwork. Both the I-Landers and the Grounders will perform a remix of "Fire by BTS. The same scoring system will be used; however, the highest individual scorer in I-Land will be given a dropout exemption card, which can be used on any of the I-Landers, including himself.

Outfit

After performing Fire you waited to know whether you got a good score or a bad score

After performing Fire you waited to know whether you got a good score or a bad score. You ended up getting a 73 and not being eliminated.

Ep- 4 representatives unit

Their third mission is picking representatives for vocal and dance battle between I-Land and Ground to test their sacrifice and ability to directly compete.

You originally were supposed to perform "Butterfly" by BTS with Heeseung. But 4 days before the performance you lost your voice from practicing too much. Since you didn't want to lose you asked Heeseung if he would be ok with Geonu taking your place. In the end, Heeseung agreed because it was best for the team.

None of the I-landers were eliminated that day.

Ep - 5 The final 12

You were lucky to be one of the 7 to continue to the second part of I-land.

K, Lee Hee-seung, Park Sung-hoon, Yang Jung-won, Jake, Jay, and Luna are saved from being dropped out, thus, they will continue to the second part of I-Land.