First solo Vlive Ft Sunoo

Vlive location

Outfit

Luna checked herself in the mirror before sitting down on the chair

Luna checked herself in the mirror before sitting down on the chair. She started the vlive and waited for the fans to start coming. As she waited for the fans to start coming in she fixed her notebook and colored pencils.

After fixing the notebook and colored pencil she looked back up at the camera and there were already thousands of fans. "I guess I should start" She took a sip of her oranges juice.  "This is my first live without the members so it's weird " Luna added.

"So in this vlive, I'm going to be drawing and answering questions" Luna clapped happily. "For my drawing, I'm going to draw the members" luna thought out loud.

Luna grabbed her pencil and started drawing. A few minutes passed by and She completely forgot about life. Until she took a sip of her drink and noticed the camera. "Sorry, guys I completely forgot about the live" Luna chuckled.

(Luna talks a lot but Whenever she concentrated on something she doesn't say a word.)

"Who's your txt bias?"
"You're so pretty"
"What's your favorite sport?"

"Someone asked who's my txt bias?" Luna read the comment out loud. Luna answered the comment. "My txt bias is Beomgyu".

(Any Beomgyu stans)

"What's your favorite sport?" Said another comment.

"My favorite sport is volleyball ... or soccer ... I don't know. I like them both" luna answered shrugging her shoulders. "I started liking volleyball after watching Haikyuu. And my mom and dad are huge soccer fans. So I would always watch it" grinned Luna going back to her drawing.

"LUNAAAA!" Someone screamed interrupting the quiet life. Luna jumped almost falling off her chair. She looked up hand on her chest and her eyes widened. "Sunoo!" She called out. Sunoo walked into the room as Luna let out a breath.

"You scared me," she said embarrassed. She covers her face with her hands in embarrassment. Luna looked at the camera "You guys are probably going to turn this into a meme" she laughed. Sunoo walked towards Luna and sat in the chair next to her.

He waved to the fans then looked at luna. "What are you doing?" He questioned. "I'm drawing — do you wanna draw?" She asked. Sunoo nodded his head. Luna flipped to a blank page in her notebook and ripped it off handing the page to Sunoo. Luna took a sip of her drink offering some to Sunoo.

After taking a sip she put the drink down and fixes her cardigan. "Someone asked which members cook the worst?" Read Luna scratching her right arm.

"Luna is the worst at cooking. Once she even messed up ramen" Sunoo pointed at Luna as he talked. Luna laughed lightly hitting his shoulder.

Time skip

Luna was mostly done with her drawing. she just needed to add some final touchest same thing with Sunoo. As they were doing that they were answering more questions than fans would ask.

What are your pet peeves?

"I hate when a person is talking on the phone with someone but like they talk so loud that everyone else can hear them" answered Luna.

If you were stranded on an island who would you bring with you?

"I would bring my members obviously" answered Luna.

If you could share a meal with 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be?

"This is a really hard question". Luna thought for a few seconds. "I would probably pick Xiao Zhan, Nam all Joo-Hyuk, Gun Atthapan, and lastly Kim So Hyun" responded Luna.

What was your favorite subject in school?

"History"  responded Luna

Tv show you're currently watching?

"I have a long list of shows I'm watching. Some of them are Criminal Minds, Color Rush, The Untamed, and The Queen's Gambit" answered Luna.

(These are great shows btw)

"Ok guys that's all for this live". Luna and Sunoo waved goodbye at the camera not before seeing comments asking about the drawings. "Right I almost ended the live without showing you guys the drawing. Here they are" Luna picked up the paper and showed it to the camera. Sunoo shortly after doing the same thing. After she showed it to the camera she waved goodbye and ended the live.

Luna's Drawing
Credit to original artist fearless_JAY_ on Twitter.

Sunoo's Drawing I couldn't find the original artist

Sunoo's Drawing
I couldn't find the original artist.

———————————————————————————Authors Note

Authors Note

I'm back 🎊

Ik I have been gone for like a week. My bad 😔

So I almost got grounded. Basically, my mom was yelling at me and halfway through I started laughing.

I knew immediately I was dead 💀

I'm surprised she didn't hit me with her chancleta.

I'm currently taking requests. Send me any requests that you have for a chapter.