ENHYPEN 'EN-O'CLOCK EP 1

Jungwon informed the other students, "The next student is a girl

Jungwon informed the other students, "The next student is a girl." Luna walked in with headphones on right on time catching everyone's attention.

She removed her headphones as she approached the podium. "How are you doing?" she asked, her voice bright with excitement. "We're okay," the boys all said with agreement.

She sat down in the last available seat after introducing herself and using hand sanitizer. "Wow, you look lovely" complimented Sunoo. Luna was extremely embarrassed and found herself covering her face with her hands.

As she sat there thinking, she noticed a student standing near the window. "Who's that?" Luna asked, pointing. The boys all turned to look. "He's an idol," Sunoo replied, adjusting his chair.

Having finally understood, she nodded her head and leaned back in her chair.

"Why does the paper seem to be so big?" Jake questioned, taking a closer look at the test sheet

"Why does the paper seem to be so big?" Jake questioned, taking a closer look at the test sheet. Luna chuckled, looking at the staff behind the camera: "This must be the longest test I have ever taken."

"What's a test ID?" Luna informed the members looking at them. They all just rubbed their shoulders dumbfounded as well.

"You have to be silent during testing" directed Jungwon, addressing the students but mostly Luna.

"What's the meaning of this?" Luna looked at the staff and waved the test up. Compliantly ignoring Jungwon's order, after the staff explained Luna quickly returned to answering the questions.

5 minutes after

"I can't do it!" she exclaimed.

The members and staff began laughing at Luna's outburst. Luna smiled in embarrassment. She quickly sat down and buried her face in her hands as they laughed at her.

 She quickly sat down and buried her face in her hands as they laughed at her

"How many selfies does Luna take in a day?"

"5"

"7"

"0"

"Did anyone get it right?" The members turned to each other questioningly.

Luna held up three fingers in disbelief at the member. "I take three selfies a day." She sighed and walked over to give them their points.

So far all the members have received 0 points. "Ni-ki, you get-" Luna cut herself off and paused to read what was written on the paper.

"I love you too Noona" Luna blushed as she read the paper.

"I love you too, but that's not the right answer," she told him giving him 0 points.

———————————————————————————

SCHOOL IS ALMOST STARTING 😫

WHEN DO YOU GUYS START SCHOOL?

I start on August 11

I'm also starting 10th grade 😖

But I'm going to Punta Cana so I start school on the 14th

I wonder do any of my readers live in the Dominican Republic?🤔
If you do is it hot?

Cause I was born in Cuba and it's really hot so I wonder if it's even hotter in Dominican Republican? It