[EN-TER] The Ramyeonz' Mukbang Asmr

Jake, Heeseung, and I all sat on the brown sofa getting ready to film

Jake, Heeseung, and I all sat on the brown sofa getting ready to film. Today we were filming a mini ASMR video.

An after sitting down and adjusting my clothes I picked up the headphones and put them in my ear. Since Jake and Heeseung were sharing headphones I had my own pair.

"Hello, this is Jake, Heeseung, and Luna," said Jake quietly laughing while introducing us.

"We are in the middle of filming Fever mv, but we decided to take a break and now we are going to eat some snacks quietly," he finished.

"Should we start?" asked Heeseung looking at Jake and me.

"What should we start with?" He asked.

"I want to eat this first," I said, picking up a snack in a green wrapper. "Ok" agreed both of them.

As we opened the snack we tried to make as little noise as possible. Seeing as Jake could get his opening Heeseung started laughing. Making all of us take our headphones out because of the loud noise.

Jake still could open his snack and I was getting impatient so went ahead and tried the snack. Jake and Heeseung quiet down waiting to see if I liked the cookie or not. Because everyone was so quiet and staring at me I started laughing the member laughing along with me.

"It's delicious," I expressed after I stopped laughing. Heeseung and Jake eat the cookie shorty after agreeing with me.

When they finished eating the cookie a moment of awkward silence a cama. And all three of us just looked at each other.

When out of nowhere heeseung blurted out "YES!" catching Both Jake and me off guard. Because the yes was so loud that startled me and Jake making us laugh. As I was Laughing I cover my face with my hands and fell back on the couch.

Calming down we three apologized and tried our hardest to suppress a laugh.

"We've been quietly eating," —I stopped picking up the snack and read the package—"Couque D'osse Bleep," I ended not revealing the full name of the brand.

"We tried the cookie-"
"Oh! Should we tried this?" Asked Heeseung interrupting Jake.

Heeseung handed me another cookie already out of the wrapper. I trapped the cookie whispering a small thank you.

"As you can see, it says cafe," Jake pointed out showing the camera.

While trying the cookie Jake spoke. "To me, these remind me of cookies sold in an Italian restaurant,"

"It's really good," said Heeseung.

I nodded my head in his direction, agreeing with him.

As we finished Jake found a can. And decided to open it in front of the camera. As he opens it, I flinched because the noise was really loud in my ear. I didn't know what drink was in the can but it was fizzy. So I'm guessing it was some type of soda.

Heeseung was the first to drink. Jake and I listened carefully to the gulping sounds he made while drinking the soda.

"We tried eating snacks quietly..."
"Did you enjoy it?" Questioned Jake

"I'm not sure if you were able to hear it as clearly as we did. You'd be able to enjoy the video better if you put on earphones," he expressed.

Heeseung picked up after him "right, for this video, if you put on earphones you'll hear our sound clearly," he finished

"We're talking very slow," said Jake
"We're talking very quietly," said Heeseung continuing "and the camera is far away, but we can still hear it well," he finished

" Wow, this is cool," I whispered, "All right, this has been Jake, Heeseung, and Luna," all three of us said in unison.

"We're Jake, Heeseung, and Luna! Thank you" we wrapped up waving goodbye to the camera.

———————————————————————————
Authors Note:

I hope you liked this chapter. Stay tune for next chapter.

I also want to get to know you guys so

What's your Zodiac Sign?
I'm a Libra ♎️

What's your Mbti?
I'm an INTP