𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼 - 𝚄𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Y/n pounced on the man and punched him. The man screamed and pushed her off to create some space between them.

Y/n dodged one of his attempted punches and continued to dodge them until the man could no longer feel his body.

"Just finish him off, Y/n." Mikasa ordered. Jean and Armin watched as Y/n remained silent and continued to do what she was doing.

It's been a while since they've seen her this annoyed. It reminded them of back then when she was known as the 'Ice Queen' in the Training Corps.

"He deserves way worse." Y/n simply replied, enjoying the fact that the pervert is giving it his all while she simply moves to the side like it's nothing.

He panted for air, throwing a weak punch at her. Y/n effortlessly dodged and stared blankly at the man.

"That's just half of what I've got!" the man weakly yelled out, throwing another punch.

"Are you sure that's only half of everything you've got? Either way, they're both weak." Y/n dodged once again.

The pervert stopped for a bit to catch his breath. Y/n smirked and used this as an opportunity to attack.

She pretended to throw a punch at him and due to human instinct, he attempted to throw a punch at her as well.

Little did he know that this was all part of her plan. Actually, she picked up on this when fighting with Annie during their hand-to-hand combat.

She dived beneath his arm, throwing the pervert to the ground and holding him in a lock.

She then twisted his arm and wrapped it around his own neck and watched as he slowly started to slip out of his consciousness.

"Y/n, that's enough! You're going to kill him!" Jean yelled. Y/n ignored his warning and only gripped his arm even tighter.

Just as the pervert was about to pass out, Y/n stopped and let go of his arm, before standing up while dusting off her clothes.

The man gasped for air and just stayed in that position as he tried to control his breathing.

And just when he thought he was all safe and sound, his body was kicked and thrown to one of the boxes.

Finally, the man lost his consciousness and passed out. Y/n then turned to Mikasa and walked towards her with an unconscious body behind her.

Mikasa sighed and shook her head disapprovingly at Y/n's actions. Either way, even if Y/n were to murder someone, Mikasa wouldn't mind hiding the body.

Mikasa offered to carry the body and hide it behind the hill of boxes. The two then hid and waited for the boss of the kidnappers.

As the lead kidnapper and his henchmen enter the warehouse, where Jean and Armin were being held, they noticed the guard was missing.

The kidnappers are quickly restrained and Mikasa informed them that after tying them up they are to meet with Levi.

"Armin, are you okay? Well, obviously not, but I'm sorry." Y/n apologized, rushing towards Armin.

"I'm fine, Y/n. It was scary, but I'm glad you stepped in before he was going to do anything serious." Armin sighed.

They all then head outside after making sure that the kidnappers can no longer move and that they were knocked out cold, especially the pervert.

"I hear gunshots! Over there! I heard a lot of shots!" Sasha informed, pointing in a certain direction.

"You think something happened?" Jean turned to Mikasa for an answer while Y/n just conversed with Armin.