𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻 - 𝙾𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚗

(A/N: OMFG, IT DIDN'T PUBLISH CORRECTLY. DUMB MF PC. APOLOGIES FOR IT.)

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

The giant Titan-killing hammer at Trost District finally fell silent around the time that snow began to stick on the ground.

"All right everyone, we're having a snowball fight! Also, it's me against everyone else, and I'm still gonna win!" Eren declared.

"Hold it right there, you little punk! You think you're gonna beat me?" Jean galloped his way to Eren.

"Eren, I'll be on your team." Mikasa raised her hand up as she made her way to Eren, who just facepalmed.

"Sasha, catch me!" Connie began to fall backwards as his body collapsed on the snow. Sasha just laughed.

"Connie's doing snow angels! Connie! Connie! Connie!" Sasha chanted, cheering him on.

"Like a fallen angel!" Connie sang, creating snow angels. Sasha laid on the snow next to him.

"Duh duh duh duh duh do~" Sasha sang along with him, joining him as the two created snow angels.

"Eren, do you have enough layers on? You must wear many layers. It's cold." Mikasa began to worry about Eren, like the usual.

"Mikasa, it might be a little cold, but I'll keep you warm." Jean flirted, only to be ignored by Mikasa, like the usual.

"Levi!" Hanji called out to our captain. Hanji told me to call her Hanji from now on, since she wanted to be friends with me.

"What do you want?" Captain Levi rolled his eyes, already annoyed by the fact that Hanji is here.

"Heads up, Captain Clean!" Hanji formed a snowball and threw it at him, hitting him in the eye.

"Hanji, do you want me to blind that other eye?" Captain Levi threatened before chasing after Hanji who began to scream as she attempted to escape his wrath.

(A/N: Iykyk. It's from a tiktok, btw.)

"It's been a while since I've seen Eren so full of with energy." I mentioned, placing a cup of hot chocolate next to Armin.

The two of us sat down on the chairs on the porch of this log cabin we decided to stay in together.

"Oh, thank you, Y/n. And yes, Eren seems to have cheered up a bit." Armin agreed with my statement.

Eren, Mikasa, Jean, Connie, and Sasha began a snowball fight. Eren and Mikasa teaming up, of course, even though Eren protested against it.

The two of us watched the snowball fight go on as Captain Levi continued to chase after Hanji, who happened to be a surprisingly fast sprinter.

"I wish time could just stop right now. I don't want this to end." I mumbled. I want to make plenty of fun memories with everyone.

"Me too. Unfortunately, we have to keep moving forward. That's the only choice we have." Armin sighed.

Suddenly, a snowball decided to make its way in my direction. Since I always lower my guard around Armin, I didn't have time to react.

"Eren, Mikasa, I'm joining your team." I announced to them as I stood up from my chair, wiping the snow on my face.

"Don't overdo it, Y/n. Have fun!" Armin supported. I turned to him with a smile.

"Of course." I nodded as I turned back to Jean, Sasha, and Connie.

"Eat hay, horse face!" I yelled, throwing the snowball at Jean's face.

By the time the snow had melted away, the Survey Corps announced that every last Titan within Wall Maria had been killed.