𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚔-𝚘𝚏𝚏

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Apparently, it's appeared again."

"Someone has to kill it."

"We can't go out hunting with this monster around."

Whispers of the townfolks scattered around as they stared at the same poster that had been plastered on a pillar.

"This is awesome! This is the first time I've been in one of the walled cities!" Connie mentioned.

"There'll be lots of tasty food to eat!" Sasha began to fantasize and dance in her wonderland of nothing but food.

"Hey, you lot. If you join the Garrison, you can stay here as long as you like." Jean reminded. They all turn to him.

"I'll come to visit and see how you're doing when I'm in the Military Police Brigade." he cockily stated with an obnoxious laugh.

"Hey...where exactly is your house, Jean?" Armin questioned, trying to change the topic for everyone.

"Does it matter?" Jean angrily growled. He didn't sound too happy at the thought of his home.

"Aren't you going to pop home? Thomas said he was planning to." Marco mentioned.

"Your mom will be happy to see you." Armin joined in. An irk mark formed on Jean's forehead.

"Shut it, you two! Just drop it!" Jean yelled. This made Y/n sigh as she stared at the young maidens talking to handsome, young men.

She sighed once more and thought of how ridiculous it is to be flirting with others when an attack could happen at any time.

Apparently, there will be training for the anticipated attack on Trost that will take place shortly.

The commanding officer of the southern region, Commander Pyxis, will also be in attendance.

Commandant Shadis wants them to show him how they have transformed into soldiers over the last 2 years of training.

The bell rang, signaling that it was time for them to charge at the cardboard that posed as Titans.

Y/n took out her blades elegantly and jumped off the building before attaching herself to a Titan.

She did a backflip in the air before slicing off the nape of the Titan. She turned around and just nodded in approval.

"Y/n, you're supposed to be going with us! You're not supposed to separate from the others!" Armin scolded.

"So will sticking together like scared little high school girls rid the Titans? Will that save the citizens of Trost?" Y/n retorted.

She hopped on the roof, where Armin, Annie, and Jean were on. She was in the same squad as them.

"N-No, that's not what I meant. It's just that if you keep running off, we won't be able to save you if you're in danger." Armin argued.

"Well, I'm not in danger. Thanks for your concern." Y/n said. This time, she stuck together with them.

They ran along the roofs of the houses. Jean took his group far beyond their designated post.

Armin noticed this and warned Jean that their mission is only to handle targets that pass the front line.

Jean reminded him that it is their duty as soldiers to attack Titans. Y/n and Annie groaned at Jean's actions.

"All you want to do is score more brownie points." Annie commented. Y/n had to agree with her.

Locating a Titan target, Jean is cut off by Mikasa who swoops in for the kill, and Jean, rather than being too upset, silently compliments her.