𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 - 𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Year 850: The Colossal Titan reappeared and destroyed the wall, which allowed the Titans to invade.

Soldiers fell before the Titans, one after another. And then, Eren, was too, devoured.

But since I'm the narrator, we all know he didn't die, but deal with it. It's part of the story.

A mysterious Titan-killing Titan then appeared before the cornered Mikasa, leaving her in awe.

But since I'm the narrator again, we all know who the Titan is. But deal with it. It's part of the story.

The slap was as loud as a clap and stung his face. It had been an open-handed smack and it had left a red welt behind.

Jean staggered backward, holding his swollen cheek with his hand. His eyes widened at Y/n, who had slapped him.

"What are you all doing?" Y/n repeated, her voice was still soft. But her actions said so otherwise.

No one dared to answer. Not even the hot-headed Jean. He was too terrified to even utter out a word.

"What are you all doing?!" Y/n repeated once again, raising her voice. At this point, everyone was frozen in spot.

They couldn't explain it themselves.

Y/n wasn't that tall, her height wasn't even that frightening. She literally looked like a cub roaring at them.

And yet, it terrified them.

Even Annie, who's usually calm and collected, was shocked. Even she couldn't move.

"All of you are so darn worthless! You should all just become Titan food like the useless trash that you are!" Y/n yelled.

"Y-Y/n, calm down. I can give you a p-potato if you want." Sasha offered, trying to calm the furious, young lady.

"Shut up, you voracious animal." Y/n harshly smacked her hand away, ignoring her attempt to be nice.

"H-Hey, Y/n, I think we should all calm down. We're all frustrated." Reiner spoke up.

"Y-Yeah, there was no chance for them to be saved anyways. Even if we were to try and help, it would've been too late." Bertholdt joined in.

"No. It wasn't too late. All of you were just too scared to even move." Y/n retorted.

"Why? You had the chance, why..." she paused, gripping the sleeve of her jacket.

They had the chance. Y/n didn't. She couldn't even save her one and only sister.

They had the chance to jump down and try to save their comrades and yet, they didn't.

Y/n never had the chance. No matter what she did, the results would've remained the same.

And that frustrated her.

"Why? Why didn't you all fight?" Y/n whimpered, looking at the ground. She didn't want them to see her tears.

The walls, that she had built around her, have fallen, brick by brick. Inside of the fortress of walls was a torn Y/n.

Her biological parents abandoned her for some reason. Her only sister died in front of her. Her childhood friend got devoured.

Her only best friend, that happened to be of the same gender as her, is now lost and empty.

Her other best friend, the one who stuck with her almost every single day, felt like a burden, someone who isn't even worth the effort.

Everything around her was crumbling, their pieces and fragments that formed their shape were all cracked.