𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼 - 𝚅𝚘𝚠

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

It was three years ago...a time when they might have been able to change something.

"They're here." Y/n announced, finally opening her eyes after using her Eagle Vision for a long period of time.

Eren, in his Titan form, lifted the ship, where brave volunteers from Marley cowered in fear.

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen of Marley! Welcome to the island of Paradis!" Hanji screamed, excited to meet them.

Hanji introduced herself and offered them to join her for a cup of tea. Obviously, they weren't going to give in to that.

Hanji introduced Niccolo, a warrior they just captured earlier since he arrived there before the others did, as a friend and claimed that they were getting along very well.

"Captain! Don't mind me! Just shoot these darned devils!" Niccolo yelled, immediately making Hanji worried.

"Why would you say that, Niccolo?" Hanji nervously chuckled, sweat trickling down her forehead.

"He's clearly not interested in playing along with your dumb skit." Levi scoffed, his blade pressed against Niccolo's back, just in case.

"Listen up, you darned devils! Marley isn't interested in hearing from anyone with defiled blood. What makes you think we'd ever sip pig's piss with you, tarnished rascals?!" a warrior yelled.

"Watch your mouth." Y/n scoffed. She was disappointed. Just because their ancestors did unimaginable things, why do they blame this generation now? She wished to change their views.

"W-We will not bend to the power of devils! This is all that Marley has to say to you!" the man continued before getting shot.

"Hanji! I'm honored to receive your invitation. How about that tea?" Yelena, an anti-Marleyan, brought up.

"What exactly are they after? That big lady shot her comrades to death..." Y/n mumbled, staring at Yelena.

The said young lady that Y/n mentioned, Yelena, glanced at Y/n's direction and gave her a sweet smile.

A smile that showed her eagerness to meet Y/n, the person who inherited the Soaring Titan from a former warrior of Marley.

Yelena is a very tall woman with her blonde hair styled in a short bob with straight bangs.

She has large dark eyes and somewhat androgynous features due to her build and style.

"Who knows." Connie shrugged.

"Well, we can't trust them. Whether they're on our side or not." Jean stared at them suspiciously while Mikasa tried to wake Sasha up.

"But being able to talk to them is an incredible chance to gather intelligence." Armin argued, making Y/n agree.

"Yeah, we really got lucky there. It wasn't anything that we did that kept them from landing here." Eren spoke up. He had just left his Titan form.

"If the Marleyans were serious, they would have come in force. We'll have to do something." Y/n sighed.

Zeke Jaeger's, the man that Y/n's older sister was supposed to marry, requests are as follows:

Accept him onto the island of Paradis for the remainder of the time he has left.

Introduce him to the soldier who possesses the Founding Titan, his half-brother, Eren Jaeger.

Allow him to take the soldier in possession of the Soaring Titan, Y/n Voland, under his right wing. In simpler terms, he wants to take Y/n Voland into custody.