𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾 - 𝙴𝚊𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

On top of Wall Sina, some guy named, 'Carsten', ordered the first round of artillery fire at the gigantic Titan.

The Titan emerged through it unscathed and the Garrison fired a second round of artillery from the ground at the base of the Wall.

Deputy Commander Hanji arrived, bringing barrels of gunpowder, ropes, and netting.

She also had two carts loaded with gunpowder with the handles and triggers of ODM gear strapped to either side.

The triggers are tied down so once the grappling hooks are fired they will reel in like regular ODM gear.

"Let's put these together just like, hm...just like wrapping a present for someone special!" Deputy Commander Hanji exclaimed.

Right now, I am carrying some barrels loaded with gunpowder. Mikasa was helping me out as well.

I then spot Historia disagreeing and asking Commander Erwin if he really thinks the people will bow down to a person just by name.

Historia's so strong now. I used to think of her as someone weak, whose mom never loved her but she needed her, oh~

I miss those days, not gonna lie...

I used to think of her as another person who would serve as mere bait for the Titans.

I really was a horrible person back then. These people are fighting for different reasons and they're still fighting for that reason.

The people I'm with are strong. Strong physically, mentally, and emotionally. I need to catch up with them.

"Hey. Don't the kids down there in the city remind you of the four of us on that day years ago?" Eren questioned.

I placed the barrel on the right spot and proceeded to walk up to Eren to stand next to him, with Armin next to me.

"Nobody down there expects a Titan taller than the Colossal Titan to attack them. They might end up seeing the same thing we did back then." I stated, going back to work.

"But the difference this time is that soldiers stand prepared to face the Titan. We get to play that role." Armin encouraged.

That's right. We get to play the role of being the heroes of those four children in the city.

"Y/n, isn't that heavy? Shall I carry it for you?" Armin offered, referring to the barrel I was carrying.

"Oh, uhm, no. It's okay. It's not that heavy and I can manage. Thank you, though." I declined his offer.

"Hand it over to me. I don't want you passing out on me later and scaring me to death." he joked, grabbing the barrel from my arms.

"Y-Yeah, thanks..." I mumbled, my cheeks heating up. Armin is so nice. He's a sweet guy, really.

"Eren!" Mikasa exclaimed. The two of us turned around to see Eren brutally beating himself up.

"Wh-Whoa! What are you doing?! Are you trying to injure yourself? It's not time yet!" Armin reminded as Mikasa grabbed ahold of his arms.

"No. I'm just giving a useless brat what he deserves. I honestly hope he's dead." Eren stated, blooding leaking from his nose.

"And I'm sure a brat with anger issues needs this as well." I approached him and slapped his face.

"Y/n!" Armin and Mikasa gasped as a red handprint started to form on Eren's right cheek. There was a small cut there too.

"Yeah, you're a crybaby most of the time and a pain to deal with but that doesn't mean you're useless." I stared at my red palm.