𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 - 𝙰𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚜

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I stared at the view outside of the window, watching people glance at the carriage that I am in.

"Commander Erwin. Lance Corporal Levi." I called out to the two of the men who were in the same carriage as me.

Lance Corporal Levi sat to my right while Commander Erwin sat on the seat in front of us.

Jean, who was dressing up and pretending to be Eren at the moment, was sitting in the carriage behind us.

Commander Erwin hummed in response, staring at me. Lance Corporal Levi didn't reply but I knew he was paying attention.

"Why must I wear this? Can't I just wear the uniform?" I questioned, staring at the outfit they chose for me. I don't really mind it, but I see no use of it.

"Oh, about that, we were in a hurry this morning so we just grabbed what we can

"Oh, about that, we were in a hurry this morning so we just grabbed what we can." Commander Erwin chuckled.

"What? Are you saying I have bad taste in clothing, you brat?" Lance Corporal Levi glared daggers at me.

"O-Of course not. I just think that it's unnecessary." I mumbled.

"You're obviously in no shape to fight. Also, you have to rest. Fighting will only deepen your wounds. You must rest and allow your body to heal." Commander Erwin advised.

He seems to be used to handling this. Are there others like me who experience such things?

"Of course. Thank you for your consideration, Commander Erwin." I prepared to salute.

Because it had become an instinct to salute every single time and I have gotten used to it, I completely forgot that I was in a carriage.

I stood up and placed my fist where my heart should be. My head collided with the ceiling and I staggered backward.

I landed back on my seat and grabbed the top of my head, wincing a little due to the sudden impact.

"I'm not sure if you're an idiot or an idiot." Lance Corporal Levi scoffed while Commander Erwin laughed.

Soon, the carriage came to a halt, signaling to us that we have arrived at our destination.

Commander Erwin stepped out first, followed by Lance Corporal Levi who dusted his pants once he came out.

I stepped out of the carriage and my face was met with a hand. I looked up and noticed it was Lance Corporal's hand.

"Hurry it up. It'll be troublesome if you get hurt and cry like the brat you are." he impatiently said.

I grabbed his hand and jumped off the courage gracefully, like a butterfly landing on your finger.

"Thank you." I thanked him, retracting my hand back and taking a few steps away from him.