𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺 - 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Advance! Eren is just ahead! Advance!" Erwin continued to order the Scouts to advance and rescue Eren.

Following Erwin's final command, the Scouts charge head-on into the Titan horde.

Many are caught and killed in the attack, though Mikasa navigates through the Titans and reaches Reiner.

Her attack against Bertholdt misses, and she is caught by a Titan which crushes her ribs in its grip.

Jean comes to Mikasa's aid and blinds the Titan as other Scouts attempt to close in on Eren, though Reiner tosses them aside.

Y/n comes to Erwin's aid and slices the nape of the Titan that was biting down Erwin's right arm.

It was too late. His right arm had been severed and it was bleeding. It was bleeding so much that his blood could feel a bucket.

Y/n used his sleeve and her extra hair tie to stop the bleeding for now. They will take care of the rest once they retreat.

"Why am I doing this?" Y/n muttered to herself, not sure why she would risk her life to save someone she barely talks to.

"Thanks, Voland." Erwin thanked her, standing up himself. Y/n assisted him and he called his own horse while Y/n called her own.

The two of them part ways as Y/n noticed Armin heading towards Reiner, Bertholt, and Eren.

Armin approached Bertholdt, wondering to himself what he must sacrifice to resolve the situation.

Recalling Bertholdt's affection for Annie, Armin formulated a cruel bluff to get him to snap.

"Are you two just gonna leave like this? You're fine with leaving your teammate behind?" Armin asked, making Reiner and Bertholdt rethink their actions.

"You're abandoning Annie?" Armin questioned the Warriors if they are willing to abandon Annie Leonhart.

Armin claimed that Annie has been taken to Utopia District in the far north to be tortured.

He pried further, claiming that Annie is enduring every kind of suffering imaginable since her capture.

"You spawn of the devil! I'm going to murder you!" Bertholdt snapped and that was Y/n's cue to head in.

"Thanks, Armin!" Y/n shouted, maneuvering past the Titans with her blades ready to strike.

She managed to slice his chest, creating a deep wound that will probably take a while to heal, even with his Titan powers.

Y/n also managed to cut a part of his face. As she was about to deal the finishing blow, she spotted Erwin.

She paused and allowed Erwin to cut loose of Eren's bonds that tied him to Bertholdt's body.

Mikasa grabs ahold of the falling young man, who couldn't save himself since he was all tied up.

As soon as Eren is rescued, their Commander immediately announces a retreat since they have accomplished their goal.

"Y/n!" Armin grabs Y/n, who was getting ready to deliver another blow at Bertholdt since Erwin was not in the way anymore.

He grabs Y/n by her waist and carries her to his horse. Y/n stared at the Armored Titan and Bertholdt.

She shook her head and snaps out of it and forces herself to come to her senses and focus on what's happening right now.

Suddenly, a Titan soaring overhead crashes ahead of the Scouts. The ground shakes as the bodies land on the ground.