xxiii.

|08:47 pm

+ aera.

what? again? pouting, i frown at jaehyun, i dont want to go, really. but my father's going to endlessly nag at me if i dont attend the said meeting. days had passed and jaehyun's staying at my place for the night, again. he just told me he's going to fly for London again in the next two days for yet another meeting, completely ruining our plans on going out and visiting an amusement park at the end of the week. im sorry.. he pouts, reaching for my hand to hold since we're seated at both end of the couch as we're facing each other, knees pulled up to our chests. its okay.. we'd just go there some other time. i smile a little at him, trying to wave off the disappointment of not being able to go to the amusement park. ..ice cream? jaehyun asks in a small voice, doe eyes looking at me intently. my small smile stretched into a grin, he mirrors the smile on my face before practically hopping off the couch and sprinting to the kitchen to retrieve the tub of ice cream, i like ice-cream nights.. he voices with happiness lacing on his tone, handing me a spoon as he sits on the other side of the couch again, actually, i like every moment that i spend with you. grimacing, i look at him as he moves his brows up and down, gosh, stop that.

From: Jaehyun (10:12am)
i wanna go home :((

From: Jaehyun
i dont want to be here

From: Jaehyun
come and get me

Me:
you just arrived there dont be dramatic

Me:
just suck it up for two days and you're free HAHAHA

From: Jaehyun
i DO NOT want to spend another day here

Me:
you have no choice idiot

From: Jaehyun
:((( i miss you i want to hug youuu

Me:
too bad you're not here then

cackling, i pressed the camera icon before faking a pout, taking a photo before sending it to jaehyun. i put my phone aside before tending to the papers on my desk again. my phone dinged again but i chose not to open it just to tease jaehyun.

the day went through rather busy since i have so many papers to work on, it legit seems like no end. jaehyun sending a message from time to time just to complain about how much he doesnt want to be there, also checking up on me when lunchtime arrived. jaehyun facetimed with me when i was getting ready for bed and he was waiting for the meeting to start, you look tired.. he commented, getting closer to the camera to look at me clearly, yeah. too much papers. i keep on working on them but they seem to be endless, i swear. jaehyun laughs a little before telling me to cut the call off since i had been yawning for a couple of times now, you should sleep already. i shake my head stubbornly, i still want to talk to you. a smirk tug the side of his lips as he shakes his head, your eyes are closing already. we could just talk tomorrow. a hum was all that i managed to let out, feeling the heaviness of my eyelids, i cant wait to go home to you.. jaehyun mutters which i didnt understand much since the darkness already enveloped me, falling asleep after a long day.